Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 286 total)
  • On-One: Does anybody know whats going on yet?
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

I’ve just received an email telling me! I don’t know if I can keep it a secret!!

MrNutt
    Free Member

ok, here goes… ..call me what you like, this news is to big to keep quiet!!

MrNutt
    Free Member

The New On-One is a frame for the larger rider, uniquely crafted from a secret bend of cured protein and *classified* then powdercoated with ground organic matter. Not only does this frame offer an unparralelled riding experience but it also doubles as a low fat high fibre snack, ladies & gruntlemen:

The On-One Jerk Off 😆

TimP
    Free Member

TOO big??

Q
    Free Member

Video press release here

brant
    Free Member

And I’d better mail colnagokid as he was an on-one shareholder back in the day.

burt
    Free Member

brant
    has anyone told you your an attention seeking **** latley, if not let me be the first !
    DICKHEAD

rs
    Free Member

I don’t own an on-one or intend to buy one but just **** tell us will you!!!!!

andywhit
    Free Member

handbag for burt please.

andrew
    Free Member

handbag and valium.

MrNutt
    Free Member

sounds like Burt could do with a long sit on the throne!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Looks like burt’s but some of his sister’s knickers on. Here’s a nice calming picture instead.

brant
    Free Member

It’s burt’s third post in a month. I’m sorry I’ve riled you so burt. Riled me a bit on Friday when Bikeradar posted that newspiece too!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’ve known all about this for weeks.

I_Ache
    Free Member

burt youve done it now. The mods wll be along in a min to probably give you a short ban and clean up the tags.

Look what you have done to the thread.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

What was that all about? Seemed a bit nasty.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

For posterity, the tags as they stand at the moment….

1 arse biscuits All blow No go April 1 already? Barrymore thinks Inbreds are all white bay city rollers are re-forming Beef Jerky boring boring now Brant brant blows goats brant made redundant brant marketing genius brant sacked by own company for amputee fetish Brant’s broomsticks candle in the wind Cotic Dave Hinde Merger Dave Hinde to distribute OnOne dialled bikes Dried Meat everyone’s bored now fanboy overload Figgin German gaspipes? get on with it ffs! giant got to beat that other thread government bailout grumpy bloke halfords HondaF1 buyout I blame Gordon Brown inbred the navy It’s a global problem jumping on bandwagons Ladyboy made by a taiwanease chicken farmer with a sparkler MASSIVE ANITCLIMAX SHOCKER!!!!! meh melt it down and turn it into a skip Monday announcement now on Tuesday mouse mule Off one On a Ragga Tip on one Onone stukas Pikey Bikey Poo tube poor mans Cotic portsmouth bill Russian Bedsteads Rusty Scaffold rusty tubes saracen single speed stuka snap soapytit? southerners not allowed onones tag hueur tag overload Tagmania Taking it up the top-tube Tefalfactory tesco Tesco Value On-Ones this is a stupid fu(c)king thread that goes on and on a threshers ball? toad toilet for sale Trek Viral marketing genius WGAS? Wibble wiggle or crc? xylophone yawn Zak Tempest ate my hamster

ChrisS
    Free Member

This is just turning into a version of Mornington Crescent isn’t it…. lot’s of people claiming to know what’s going on but no-one really does. 🙂

brant
    Free Member

I just added a few more so that all the letters of the alphabet are covered now.

deadlyhifi
    Free Member

actually I know too. Benji told me. 😀

brant
    Free Member

My fave is either “made by a taiwanease chicken farmer with a sparkler” or “melt it down and turn it into a skip”.

snowslave

wuajaja el weon ridiculo aklakjskl

pstokes99
    Free Member

After reading all this I just hope that ‘Viral marketing genius’ isn’t the most accurate .

I_Ache
    Free Member

Cpt Flash so its you that blames gordon brown?

markenduro
    Free Member

Is it the new unicycle called the one-one?

julianwilson
    Free Member

I blame Gordon Brown [×]

(lifted from CFH’s post up thar^^. )

yes of course he does. 🙄

Edit: (though oddly you had to be logged out to spot it.)

nukeproof
    Free Member

For posterity, the tags as they stand at the moment….

Mmmm and edited the list to remove the X next to your own tag but I think we could have guessed 😉

edit….beaten to it by Julian

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Well, I had to, Julian!

😀

bigsi
    Free Member

At this rate Brant won’t remember what it was he was supposed to be announcing on Monday 😯

I’m off for a beer and there had better be some news by the time i get back or the southern softy is gona cry 🙄

julianwilson
    Free Member

Can I blame Michael Portillo then?

I_Ache
    Free Member

Yes I didnt want to be to obvious by saying arrr Flash why is it you blame Brown? Because thats what you said in your tag.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Julian, I believe that the standard response is to blame Mrs Thatcher, but Portillo is such an oleagenous, spineless oik that I’d be more than happy for you to blame him!

Now, who’s for a pint while we wait for Brant?

julianwilson
    Free Member

Blaming Thatcher is soooooo 90’s. I’m glad I have chanced upon a politician of er… ‘mutual dislike’, Cap’n.

I’ll have a Doom Bar then please.

And some roysters.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Doom Bar? A fine choice, coming right up….!

TooTall
    Free Member

If something doesn’t happen to make my ScandAL a collector’s item soon, I’ll send the boys round to torch the place! Bike people taking advantage of us forum-dwelling idiots! GRRRR

JOKE for the numpties around here.

Fagus
    Free Member

I’ve found what this is all about 😉

There won’t be an announcement at all. There never was going to be an announcement. It’s all a Mandelsonesque PR exercise. The idea is to get all t’interweb talking about On-one bikes so that there will be more product awareness leading to increased sales volumes.(sorry for the management speak).

Gordon wants us to spend our way out of the recession and Brant is starting the green shoots of a recovery, by helping us to spend our money – with him ❗

Machiavelli, eat your heart out.

ton

frank, wrong 😆

druidh
    Free Member

Frank (L) Wright

miketually
    Free Member

Brant, can you hold the press release back until Wednesday, just to wind burt up further?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

200!

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 286 total)

The topic ‘On-One: Does anybody know whats going on yet?’ is closed to new replies.