Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • On one carbon bar v top end models
  • radrob
    Free Member

As above guys, thinking of getting the carbon knuckleball in hard variety not chewy. Will they be as strong as top end carbon bars.

kimbers

I’ve got a set of easton xc and easton dh carbon bars, which have lasted years

Only ridden my knuckleballs a couple of times and nothing too gnarly, but they seem fine so far, so can’t speak to longevity, but nice finish and sweep is spot on for me

radrob
    Free Member

Sounds good then kimbers. Hopefully get a few more replys about them. I think they look great.

andymc06
    Free Member

I picked up a set of the 777mm knuckle balls in hard for £39.99 at the end of last year. I’m very impressed with them. Very nice finish, stiff and reasonably light. I had a big off at Stiniog which had me off work for 2 weeks. The bars were completely unscathed.

Scapegoat

I’ve a pair of the 777 knuckleball. Look fine, decent weight, nice finish, feel great on the bike, and for less than half the price of a Renthal, or any other top end bar, what’s not to like?

radrob
    Free Member

Yea someone I know said he bought some for that price as well. Still think they are quite a good price tho, they sound impressive then guys thanks

chakaping
    Free Member

Interested in a s/h Easton Havoc carbon bar, 750mm wide Rob?

Think you’re local to me.

radrob
    Free Member

What colour is it chakaping? I was going for the on one knuckleball in orange & white to match my bike

scrank32

I’ve got the hard 747mm Knuckleballs on both my hardtail and full sus. Can’t fault them.

radrob
    Free Member

Nice one scrank

chakaping
    Free Member

Black.

I’m gonna put an advert up on the Rivi buy/sell page later anyway.

🙂

radrob
    Free Member

Ok guy nice one

chakaping
    Free Member

Just done it in fact.

orangeman5
    Free Member

Got the chewy version on the fatty, really like them and look good too… 😆

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘On one carbon bar v top end models’ is closed to new replies.