On One 456 frame, Rockshox Rebas, Mavic 819 wheel set. all £100 each!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale On One 456 frame, Rockshox Rebas, Mavic 819 wheel set. all £100 each!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • On One 456 frame, Rockshox Rebas, Mavic 819 wheel set. all £100 each!
  • duner

On One 456 20″/large frame – very good condition, only ridden a couple of times so has a few small scratches but nothing major. £100

Rock Shox Rebas – fairly well used but in working order. 115mm travel, dual air, motion control with poploc. Slight oil leak if stored upside down. Very small chip on stanchion not big enough to affect anything. 200mm steerer, QR dropouts. £100

Mavic 819 wheel set – both 24h front on sun ringle hub, rear on cannondale hub. All bearings ok (all cartridge type, easy to service). Front is in good condition, rear is fairly well used and has quite a few scratches, some small dings etc but is true and has plenty of life left in it. Nice light tubeless/ust wheel set. Not including tyres/rotors/cassette etc. £100!

cold

Rich, can you mail me? Will take the Reba’s

duner

cold – email sent!

cheers.

Premier Icon itsallgood
    Subscriber

Rich, Can you mail me about the wheels.

do you still have the 105 sti’s you were selling a few weeks back?

duner

hi, yes still got the sti’s, sorry i never got back to you. I’ve left them at work and aways forget to check if they were double/triple. If you like send us an email on monday and I’ll have a look. I’ll put the address in my profile. Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘On One 456 frame, Rockshox Rebas, Mavic 819 wheel set. all £100 each!’ is closed to new replies.