Viewing 24 posts - 121 through 144 (of 144 total)
  • On One 456 Carbon on ebay…
  • GlitterGary
    Free Member

😀

lunge

How about someone call up Leisure Lakes in Daventry to see of they want to sell it trade. I would be very suprised if he and the bike aren’t based there.

Gachet
    Free Member

I don’t have a problem with you taking the mick out his minging bike – yes, it is minging – I just think it’s needlessly spiteful asking him pointless questions on eBay.

He doesn’t have to answer the questions. When I sold a rally car on eBay a few years ago I had idiots asking the mpg and if you could fit a baby seat in the back (it had no back seats and a roll cage!).

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Woody
    Free Member

Gachet

Did you check Pistonheads to see if there was a thread like this?

Gachet
    Free Member

Gachet

Did you check Pistonheads to see if there was a thread like this?

I didn’t, but probably should have done. My listing was hopefully a bit better as I didn’t bend the truth quite as much. I quite enjoyed sending a few sarcastic replies, but this guy seems too stupid to know when people are winding him up.

iain1775
    Free Member

no with hindsight I agree now that sending silly questions is childish waste of everyones time and reflects badly on me

….so instead Ive reported the listing to ebay stating that it is misleading and against ebay selling policies due to falsly inflated advertising of RRP for the parts and I included a link to the frame for sale at On One website as evidence of this

we will see if it get removed

mikey3
    Free Member

Iain1775- just aswell you are not buying the bike,you could save your money and buy a life.

m_t_b
    Free Member

Vindictive to a fault 😐

nicko74

mikey3 – Member

Iain1775- just aswell you are not buying the bike,you could save your money and buy a life.
    Been said before, but

ooooooooh, get HER!!

mudshark
    Free Member

So he built this bike

to understand the full custom ordering process within my business

An expensive lesson methinks; can’t see anyone spending more than £1.5k on it really. Wonder what the most anyone has spent on building up an On-one? Good frames for the money I’m sure; seeing as the frame size is 20 inches he hasn’t got much of a market.

mikey3
    Free Member

Just p****d off he,s trying to get my bike pulled thats all 😉

Woody
    Free Member

to understand the full custom ordering process within my business

It’s a hugely complex one that isn’t it?

You have to decide what you want, find out who the manufacturer/distributor is, pick up the phone or go to the website, order it and …………………………………………..and………..and…..

………………………………….oh that’s it ! 😕

konaboy2275
    Free Member

Aren’t the bankers bonuses due any time now, maybe it will sell…

geordiemick00
    Free Member

I’m going to train to be a cycle mechanic, they can obviously afford to build a £4K bike that they’ve no intention of riding and then sell it a loss if someone hits the ‘buy it now’ button for less than £3K.

OR

Like I did last month-

Go to Rotherham, spend an hour being continuously left on my own whilst they rallied from one disaster to another, eventually spec up an 456 XT spec, £400 for the frame, £400 for the £800 Fulrcum wheels, £90 per end for the Elixir CR’s 203mm and about another grand for forks and remaining finishing kit. £2K max for a similar spec bike. And then after three phone calls over the following three weeks NOT get an exact cost and eventually go off and buy something else.

Call me silly but I think the seller thinks we all have ‘****t” written on our foreheads…

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

Stuff like that never sells on ebay. You put up with dealing with anonymous people with no comeback if you think you can pick up their 12 month old £4k bike for £1200, but when you’re paying new money for new stuff you go to a bike shop. Starting bid of £2.5k? Next!

nicko74

Meh, it’s ebay – some things that should sell don’t, some things that shouldn’t, do. Whatever passes the time, I guess… 🙂

rob2
    Free Member

My wife sold a used breast pump on eBay. I was truly astounded it went !

Wookster

Legend he’s grassed you nasty people all to ebay. 😆

warton
    Free Member

p.p.s. ive nad sooo many inane questions and comments on this bike and some rather nasty persoanl ones too so i wont be answering any more messages unless they are very specific and relevant to the bike , this is not a forum its e-bay go back to your whinging on negative comments on whichever hole fo a forum you normally bother people on…;-)

ppps ill be reporting those who have sent the abusive messages to ebay and let them deal with you pin heads…hahahaha

who’s been sending him abusive messages? no need, bit of banter, but no need to get personal!

toys19
    Free Member

I don’t think anyone has been abusive, he just has a reality problem.

stevemtb
    Free Member

Well I almost bought that bike! Went to click on the watch button and nearly clicked Buy it now, that would’ve been a huuuuuge mistake!

Was having a good laugh at the thread and it kind of took the edge off it with the people telling us off 😉

Poor guy has obviously thought he had a get rich quick scheme that’s backfired. Guessing he’s gambled a lot in this so kind of feel sorry for him, it’s still a funny thread though!

nostoc
    Free Member

whichever hole fo a forum you normally bother people on…

well, if he thought of putting “superbike carbon on-one 456 pro custom build 24lbs” into google he’d find out

mudshark
    Free Member

My wife sold a used breast pump on eBay.

Is that to the same sort of buyer that’s keen on non-new underwear?

T666DOM

I say start a bidding war and get the price to 5 figures must be worth it for a knarly custom spec down rig!!

Viewing 24 posts - 121 through 144 (of 144 total)

The topic ‘On One 456 Carbon on ebay…’ is closed to new replies.