Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • On-line blinds
  • billytinkle
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend any good on-line blind sales sites? Looking for some nice venetian wooden blinds for the lounge.

m0rk
    Free Member

I use 247 Blinds, but that’s been for rollers

Quidco at 8% and they can do my 4m windows – the last was delivered in 3 days

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Blinds2go have been fantastic quality items and quick custom build, usually a couple of days.

cinnamon_girl

What’s wrong with supporting your local trader who will fit them for you as well? That’s what I’ve always done.

johndoh
    Free Member

Because they cost four times as much…

wallop

We used 247 blinds – no complaints. Also helpful when things go wrong (we broke a slat on one of our Venetian blinds).

theflatboy
    Free Member

ever buy bike parts online, cg? 🙂

trail_rat
    Free Member

“Because they cost four times as much… “

bit of an assumption really no?

mines were about half the price of online from my local supplier and fireman, They came with some free smoke alarms 😉

billytinkle
    Free Member

cinnamon_girl What’s wrong with supporting your local trader who will fit them for you as well? That’s what I’ve always done.

No need to question my choice of supplier just because you may not be capable of fitting some blinds 😉

phiiiiil

The wife’s dad was the local blind fitter until he retired. A large proportion of his work came from people who ordered the wrong sized blinds online… 🙂

twoniner
    Free Member

We recently used these

http://www.wooden-blinds-direct.co.uk/

Cracking service and with a little DIY knowledge they are easy to fit.

Got 3 oak venetian blinds totaling 6M accross all with a 1.75m drop for just short of £300. Thse were for a large window/patio door.

You need to follow he sizing chart to the MM though.

johndoh
    Free Member

trail_rat – Member
    “Because they cost four times as much… “
    bit of an assumption really no?
    mines were about half the price of online from my local supplier and fireman, They came with some free smoke alarms
    POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # REPORT-POST

Not an assumption, no. We did an extension 4 years ago and had someone local quote and the price made my eyes water. To this day I think he saw a nice extension on a house with a new TT parked outside and priced to the assumption of us being loaded. Something like £800 for 5 blinds of 1m x 2m.

mogrim

You could try <info at kalablinds dot co dot uk>, run by an (ex) member of STW. At the very least I’m sure they could point you to a reliable supplier.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘On-line blinds’ is closed to new replies.