• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by si77.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • OMM Lite & OMM Bike
  • welshfarmer

I certainly met 1 other Singletracker there this weekend. Anyone else there?

si77

They’re probably all too tired to reply!

Fantastic weekend! Thanks to you, Siôn and everyone else for setting up the course that really showed off such a stunning area. I think I’ll have to go back and ride around the bits I didn’t have time to visit, just to see what I missed.

FOG

Just lying in bed trying to recover! Were you manning the start on Saturday giving the briefing? If so you met me riding in a pair with another fat old bloke.. Great event, lovely area must return and ride the lanes without a time limit

welshfarmer

Yep, that was me, stressing the importance of closing gates 🙂

Event went of well I thought. Weather was absolutely spot on and the trails were running better than I have ever known so all round a lot of happy bunnies out there. I did get to ride the short course on the Sunday, which along with setting out Controls on Friday and taking them down on Saturday meant a fair bit of riding was done (though nothing like the amount some of you did out there over the event).

Glad you both enjoyed it. If you ever want to return I am always happy to give advice on what is running well and if there are some hidden gems worth trying.

metoo
    Free Member

Some of the runners were mad, huge distances covered. I can’t conceive how you can run 40 miles over that kind of terrain, sleep in a tent and then do a marathon the next day. And that’s the ‘lite’ version!

si77

Some of the runners were mad, huge distances covered. I can’t conceive how you can run 40 miles over that kind of terrain, sleep in a tent and then do a marathon the next day.

I used to think that runners were people who hadn’t learnt to ride bikes. Now realise that some people don’t need a bike.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘OMM Lite & OMM Bike’ is closed to new replies.