Olympic opening ceremony secret photo

Home Forum Chat Forum Olympic opening ceremony secret photo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Olympic opening ceremony secret photo
  • freeagent

My daughters dance teacher is dancing in the opening ceremony..
    and she doesn’t look like that… 😀

Zulu-Eleven

If the UCI governed swimming, that nose would have been outlawed 😯

xcgb

Don’t fancy yours much

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

binners – that car went in a zil lane and got taken out by one of those missile batterys, didn’t it? Rest is just collateral damage.

chomp

had a mate who was there last night at the technical rehearsal and said it was absolutely amazing

watched a few mins of his phone footage, which everyone was asked to not share on social networks etc so as not to spoil it

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

I managed to get a sneak preview. Brace yourselves folks!!!!

joao3v16

After seeing that photo of whatsername Adlington again, I still think Frankie Boyle hit the nail on the head with his ‘joke’ – “looks … like someone who’s looking at themselves in the back of a spoon”

fourbanger

Just remind me again how many olympic golds you’ve won joao3v16, was it 3 or 4?

IanMunro

watched a few mins of his phone footage, which everyone was asked to not share on social networks etc so as not to spoil it

You mean the stuff you can see on youtube? 🙂

Swelper

Are those Adidas trainers ?

xcgb

Swelper good point!

All,

It was quite a night and it is an amazing show – even in the rough and ready form we saw last night. (says he – lucky enough to have been there).

I’d advise waiting til Friday rather than seeking whatever is out there on youtube and dliuting it. I think Danny Boyle has done us proud – but hey you’re all able to make your own choices though 🙂

Oh and don’t forget All the bells this Friday morning if you’d like to welcome this amazing event to London and annoy your neighbours with 3 minutes of furious bell ringing at 08:12 in the morning 🙂

TM

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Olympic opening ceremony secret photo’ is closed to new replies.