Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • OLD stuff worth a pun or straight to bin?
  • juan
    Free Member

I have beem rummaging in the LBS cave for a few days, cleaning tidying and clearing space.
    There is a whole box of old forks, in no particular order, RS mag21 (3 of them) a judy indy yellow, and a RS squadra with a very weird steerer size ( possibly for a cannondale).

Shold I skip them straight away, or should is there any value (even a small one) on the second end market.

mattbee

Retrobike would be my first port of call. There’s always a ready market for old bike stuff and it would be criminal to chuck them if someone could use them to keep their pride and joy on the trails.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Aye, mag21s gonna sell.

ratherbeintobago

Unless they’re trashed there’s likely to be a value. Is it worth putting pics on Retrobike classifieds?

Funny steerer size – what is it? C’dale if 1.5″ but IIRC there were some Fishers with 1.25″.

Andy

juan
    Free Member

Yeah possibly a 1.25 steerer cheers not sure about retrobike as no-one is going to pay postage for it.

ratherbeintobago

Depends what it is and where. Still worth asking the question.

Andy

juan
    Free Member

Well I am in the south of France.
    I’ll try to post up a couple of pictures ASAP. I have even found a 600m 25.4 Ti handlebar 😀 But this one is going towards the ahanna project 😀

cchris2lou

Hi juan,

Register on melivelo.fr/forum . I can sponsor you . Otherwise stick them on velo vert classifieds , and I ll link the add to melivelo .

juan
    Free Member

Hi chris I’ll do that tomorrow and keep you updated.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘OLD stuff worth a pun or straight to bin?’ is closed to new replies.