Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Old bike and superbike magazines (motorcycle), lots, ideas pls
  • towzer

Something like the first 6?(probably more) of Bike and Superbike magazines, was an avid fan as a nipper, motorbiking was a massive part of my early life, so they’ve survived various house moves,etc etc but with the passage of time (and the need for more garage space) I’ve managed to reach the point where they can go. Any ideas, still don’t fancy chucking them out so still a bit of attachment but if they could have a charitable/valued use of some sort. Anyway an great ideas out there.
    Cheers

MrSparkle

Went through similar myself. They aren’t really worth owt so donate ’em to a charity shop. They tend to try to flog ’em for about 10p each.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Even the charity shops don’t generally want them. Some do, generally niche ones want niche magazines, e.g. an Chandler might take a load of boat magazines for the RNLI, mountain rescue might take trail, singletrack etc. But even then there’s not the market for them. Why spend time rummaging for a back issue with the how to guide on setting up the valve clearances on a 1004 CBR600, when there’s a free youtube video.

Stop hoarding and bin them, if it makes it easier, work out how many square feet they’ve taken up, what percentage of your house is that, and how many hundreds/thousands of pounds you’ve spent keeping them warm and dry over the past however many years.

MrSparkle

boar magazines

Bit niche.

Dickyboy

A mate of mine was after a few the other weekend for his nephew with adhd to browse through but I’d already done as Tinas suggested and binned all but two of mine.

misteralz
    Free Member

Decoupage. Or give them to your local unisex hairdresser’s, who inevitably only have three years’ worth of Heat.

epicyclo

Take a look at what they get on eBay. They are worth selling.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Old bike and superbike magazines (motorcycle), lots, ideas pls’ is closed to new replies.