Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • OK its Friday and what are you doing
  • darrenspink
    Free Member

Drinking a beer, yawning. Feeling knackered as per usual for friday night but looking forward to a lie in. No early bike ride for me just for a change.

mugsys_m8

Wasting tim on the computer whilst Mrs Mugsy builds my new road wheels. looking after the kids tomorrow. Mrs Mugsy doing a long trainig road ride tomorrow.

stox
    Free Member

Pet Plan have paid a fortune out for my Lab over the past 12 months and he had X Rays the other day and it came to nearly £600 just cost me my excess

It’s a lab that we are claiming on now. The day at our vets for x rays and a few meds to take home came to £900 … Add to that the cost of each hip replacement that’s on the agenda ( and she isn’t even 3 yrs old ) and I can safely say to anybody getting a dog – make sure you get it insured!!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    seosamh77
    Free Member

Weather good so just finished packing stuff for a wee 1 night cycle camp tomorrow. 🙂 taking a wander over the pentlands to see what they’re all about.

fin25
    Free Member

Midway through a 25 hour stint at work, trying to catch a couple of hours kip… 😥

scaled
    Free Member

Just been called out to fix a problem on the DB server that really shouldn’t be a problem.

It’s a shame that our ‘professional’ services department seem to think it’s ok to write their own scripts, not test them, not tell anyone about them and deploy them on a shared platform in the dead of night.

The best part is that i’m not technically on call till midnight so will have to fudge the bloody times or not get paid, what’s that all about, really.

samuri
    Free Member

I’ve got my penis stuck in a coffee machine again and am drinking pint cans of Stella to while away the hours while the Northumbrian hospital service get an ambulance with a crowbar out to Holy Island.

chewkw
    Free Member

Watch my hero …

bencooper
    Free Member

Watching Breaking Bad and fixing vintage digital watches. That’s normal, right?

Northwind

Packing my kit for racing tomorrow and watching roadkill episodes on youtube.

Jamie
    Free Member

Painting done. Switches rewired. Now pizza and more vodka.

phinbob

Sitting here thinking I should tidy up my office as we have people over for dinner (well pizza). Patio also needs sweeping. Wondering if 5pm on a Friday is too early for a beer.

But there are still a few threads on here I’ve not read, so maybe 10 minutes more won’t hurt.

Garry_Lager

Picked up a large climbing frame / swing / slide thing this evening for my little girl’s birthday tomorrow – ebay purchase. Unfortunately it took a couple of hours to dismantle and load in the van, so got in around 11pm – too late to put it together for her tomorrow morning.

Or was it too late? By the nine it was not! Climbing frame now stands proud in the back garden, and I am walloped. Hope she likes it…

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘OK its Friday and what are you doing’ is closed to new replies.