Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ok I'll start one. Morzine 16th June…
  • emmodd
    Free Member

… Anyone out there?

legend
    Free Member

(unless trolling) singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/morzine-15th-to-22nd-july-whos-there you shouldn’t have bothered 😉

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

If I don’t get. Holiday sorted this week in spain I maybe! Is it any cop at the moment? No lifts working?

jambalaya
    Free Member

I’m riding the Jura (above Geneva/Nyon) this Thursday 14 and Monday 18. Mountain railway accessed riding.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Lifts in Morzine don’t open until last weekend in June for PdS. There will be lots of people there …. it’s just what type of people you want.

emmodd
    Free Member

Lifts in Les Gets are already open as is the Pleney lift in Morzine

jambalaya
    Free Member

Munqe-chick – Member
    Lifts in Morzine don’t open until last weekend in June for PdS. There will be lots of people there …. it’s just what type of people you want.

This is not correct as @emmod says, it’s all the linking lifts and in the less popular resorts that don’t open till the PPdS weekend. FWIW the lifts in the Haut Jura resort of Metabief run from May as it’s lower and the snow is gone sooner.

tpbiker
    Free Member

As above

http://www.morznet.com/item_files/portes_du_soleil_summer_lift_timetable.pdf

The Pleney Cable car is open, as is most of Les Gets. I was told that nearly all the runs were accesible via the Pleney lift, so I imagine plenty to do.

I’m heading out on Monday, going to do a couple of days riding on my own then the boys are joining me on the thursday for 3 days.

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

Room for a small one…I’m not off to Spain riding so looking for a different Mtb venue for next week .. Not staying in Scotland hopefully.!

therag
    Free Member

Im going 😉 14-17th July
    14 of us

emmodd
    Free Member

Well if anyone fancies meeting up give me a shout.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ok I'll start one. Morzine 16th June…’ is closed to new replies.