Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Ok anyone think it was stupid for some woman to try sneaking
  • mickmcd
    Free Member

A shedload of cannabis through an airport

Obviously the mods think I was seriously asking for help…and decided to send a polite note saying I’d contravined their rules

Maybe it was too cryptic for even them despite 5 posts in me pointing it out.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Is this linked to that one off job you were on about?

mickmcd
    Free Member

Ha no.

taxi25
    Free Member

I knew what you were on about mickmcd. Some people obviously don’t look at the news 😁

kilo

I suspect as she is well known to to those prohibiting the importation / unauthorised use she was always going to get tugged, whether she knew this and was prepared to use this to raise publicity is another matter, which maybe why action was limited to seizure and no prosecution. I read that doctors had refused the prescription of cannabis to her child.

sweepy
    Free Member

I can’t understand why she didn’t just post it like everyone else

somafunk

I imagine it is the same stuff I have in front of me made from a variety of cannabis grown by bedrocan and marketed/sold under the name greeneagle , I have a 10ml bottle of 25% THC tincture that you take under the tongue and I’ve approx 60 capsules containing 25% THC/CBD with the full spectrum of terpenoids contained within the plant.

The law is absolute joke and it’s about time it was made freely available in this country, especially if you know what government ministers are directly profiteering from its production in this country yet still stymie the availability.

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

Scumbags. Absolute scumbags.

mickmcd
    Free Member

Scumbags. Absolute scumbags.

moderators on here …completely spineless ****-nobends in my honest opinion

DezB
    Free Member

No bends? Like they don’t bend their policies for anyone?

mickmcd
    Free Member

no like you know dez nob-end you know end of a prick

perchypanther
    Free Member

Freddie and I  are both waiting…..

munrobiker
    Free Member

Surely she was just bringing it in to stick on the classifieds on here?

locum76
    Free Member

We’ve all done it. Give her a break.

somafunk

Cannabis/thc based extraction seized at airport to be returned to patient 

About bloody time, when government ministers have financial interests in the production there is absolutely no excuse for the continual denial of widespread availability of cannabis/thc based preparations

johnnystorm

I’d have thought that if Minister’s stood to make a packet from it then it’d get pushed through whether it was good or bad?

Who is holding up the process?

revs1972
    Free Member

I better get the kids to finish off their cannibis lollies from Amsterdam before we get on the ferry then 😁

somafunk

Who is holding up the process?

The government are running scared of possible repercussions from their “core voters” aka the uninformed out of touch daily mail voters.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Ok anyone think it was stupid for some woman to try sneaking’ is closed to new replies.