Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • oil tanker off the coast of isle of Wight
  • project
    Free Member
    cynic-al
    Free Member

Some **** interviewed on R4 news speculated it might be immigrants trying to get to UK (off topic/tangential I know but boiled my piss).

martinhutch

Some **** interviewed on R4 news speculated it might be immigrants trying to get to UK (off topic/tangential I know but boiled my piss).

Either that, or they found out they were going towards Southampton and demanded to be taken somewhere nicer.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Well it was stowaways.

SBS sorted them out

ta11pau1

said the individuals were detained after they were met with “overwhelming force”.

Yep, I’d imagine they were fairly quick to give up after being faced with multiple well armed special forces blokes. Eeek!

6 choppers too, took them 9 minutes to sort them out!

dyna-ti

These going to be a strong urine smell lasting for weeks

martinhutch

SBS sorted them out

No-one can resist a sofa sale.

tails
    Free Member

No-one can resist a sofa sale.

Lol! Very good

eskay

SBS vs “The men, from Nigeria and Liberia, waved metal poles and threw faeces and urine after being found hiding on the Grande Tema.”

😂

matt_outandabout

I’m not sure I’d argue.

chewkw
    Free Member

I want to see or hear the UK special forces went in with suppressors followed by pop pop pop … 😬

I’m not sure I’d argue.

From the photo are they still using those collectors’ HK 9mm? 🤔

squirrelking
    Free Member

Well why else do you suppose they stowed away? There’s no other reasonable explaination, it’s not like they fancied a sub-Ryanair standard cruise up to the channel and back. Cheaper risking your life hiding in a machinery space than paying someone to cram you in an overloaded boat over the med and again across the channel (whilst still risking your life).

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘oil tanker off the coast of isle of Wight’ is closed to new replies.