OI!! FATTY!!!!! Who ate all the pies content

Home Forum Chat Forum OI!! FATTY!!!!! Who ate all the pies content

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • OI!! FATTY!!!!! Who ate all the pies content
  • Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

Just so that you know: anyone levelling accusations about who did, or who didn’t, consume the large majority of the pastry-based confections, will find themselves in serious trouble

Don’t say you weren’t warned!

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

I saw that yesterday.

Whilst commenting on someones weight isn’t the nicest of things to do I think I’d probably wear less transparent clothing if I thought I might be subject to it.

tbh, she looks like a healthy person not someone with a high body weight but I guess in an industry where women are *supposed* to look like lollipops having more than 2% body fat is an ‘issue’ 🙁

Premier Icon Sandwich
    Subscriber

Has anyone seen the Greggs Manchester production and delivery schedule for the festive period? I know the flour mills have been running full tilt to keep up with pie crust ingredient demand since November.
    Flour millers deserve a Christmas break too, Binners.

Premier Icon miketually
    Subscriber

As the dad of two girls I am very pleased that she’s speaking out and refusing to lose weight in order to get roles; I hope she continues to do so.

Pretty sure we shouldn’t be locking people up for things they say, however.

Premier Icon ton
    Subscriber

i have just eaten the contents of a large pork pie, without the pastry i might add.
    call me fat if you like…i will agree.

Premier Icon miketually
    Subscriber

Oh, and if the pies are mince pies, I ate all of them.

*burp*

Premier Icon MrOvershoot
    Subscriber

Sandwich – Member
    Has anyone seen the Greggs Manchester production and delivery schedule for the festive period? I know the flour mills have been running full tilt to keep up with pie crust ingredient demand since November.
    Flour millers deserve a Christmas break too, Binners.

Don’t worry mate we are stopping our mill on Christmas Eve & will restart on the 27th.
    TBH as our mill is PLC run we have run right through with no one here just a miller & engineer on call.
    But given the 3 big mills in the Manchester area churn out around 1800 Tonne’s of flour every day pie crust pastry won’t be the issue

Premier Icon bearnecessities
    Subscriber

i have just eaten the contents of a large pork pie, without the pastry i might add.

Shame on you.

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Holy moly.. is that a picture of her “fat”?
    With a 20″ waist, by the look of it.

JEngledow

What I don’t get is that the US (and UK for that matter) has a national BMI of pi, yet comparatively thin actresses, models etc still get called fat by the media asshats!!

Premier Icon binners
    Subscriber

You could probably put a stop to it tomorrow, if whichever journo calling them fat had to publish a full-page picture of themselves alongside any critical piece. If the Phone Hacking case taught us anything its that journalists aren’t half a good looking bunch

M1llh0use

her in that picture != fat

20stone mum and her 2x ~15stone 11y/o kids = fat

parents allowing their kids to become obese should be made illegal, not idiots on the telly….

Thought this thread was going to be about

Premier Icon Northwind
    Subscriber

I can’t help but blindly agree with everything Jennifer Lawrence says, whatever it might be.

Premier Icon ransos
    Subscriber

Holy moly.. is that a picture of her “fat”?

Quite. I imagine most people would think she’s pretty attractive, so why do we still have this ridiculous industry-led notion of what constitutes an ideal figure?

scuzz

why do we still have this ridiculous industry-led notion of what constitutes an ideal figure?

Cheap copy, innit

nicko74

Cavendish looks like he’s squeezing out a pie in his shorts there…

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘OI!! FATTY!!!!! Who ate all the pies content’ is closed to new replies.