Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • oh well, looks like i've re-lit the old flame
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member

I have a tendency to (as my wife puts it) fat-arse about. Not really had much inclination to cycle much over the last few years and really lost my appetite for it (although i have lurked here a lot)

So today, after some recent local pootles and an excuse to keep me off fags for another day I decide to take on the Pentlands.

4 hours later ( it took me blooming ages due to being a right fat heffer) i've got a grin from ear to ear, i'm completely exhausted, i can't stop yawning and I even scared myself witless.

The taste is back, mainly after bombing back to the car and rolling off some silly (and tiny) drops on the way. I'm now trying to think up excuses to go out again tomorrow and how to justify a new bike.

I'll sleep tonight 😀

Talkemada
    Free Member

Excellent. Went to Holmbury Hill recently; so nice to out again after such a dreadful winter.

alpin
    Free Member

WA- and indeed -HEY!!!!

pitduck
    Free Member

welcome home 😉

Soup
    Free Member

You never need to justify a new bike. Welcome back.

ex-pat
    Free Member

Rebuilt my downhill bike and did the same last weekend. Only half a day and a couple of pinch flats, but back into cycling again now!
    Need to find the time though!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘oh well, looks like i've re-lit the old flame’ is closed to new replies.