Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Oh No! Cadel Evans (Dark Side Content)
  • speaker2animals

I’d managed to totally forget about the little barm pot until I just read that he won the opening TT of the Dauphine Libere.

It’s almost spoilt my anticipation having been reminded that I’ll have to watch him spitting his dummy out for most of July.

Bu**er!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Don’t touch me!

aP
    Free Member

Even worse though all those fat men in old USPS and new Astana jerseys and brand new Trek Madones will be out telling everyone how brilliant bloody Lance Armstrong is in about 3 weeks time.

Harry_the_Spider

Watching Cadel make an arse of himself is all part of the fun.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Funny isn’t it, that the Australians go on about whinging Poms, yet it’s actually they who are truly world class at being whining, snivelling little sulkers!

matt_bl
    Free Member

But did you see the size of him? Its like Cadel and Bert Grabsch have been having a pie-off all winter.

I might have to take my hat off to him later, but just I can’t see him making it up Ventoux with the likes of Contador, Basso and Nibali.

Matt

UpQuickDownSlow

Don’t step on my dog!

glenp
    Free Member

Is it chewing all those pies that makes his jaw so big? Or something else? Hmm.

rOcKeTdOg

pie floater surely?

MrSmith
    Free Member

he’s known as ‘Tubs’
    and i don’t mean the tyres either.

ourmaninthenorth

Even worse though all those fat men in old USPS and new Astana jerseys and brand new Trek Madones will be out telling everyone how brilliant bloody Lance Armstrong is in about 3 weeks time.

Tell me about it. On my way back home from a chaingang a couple of weeks ago, and there’s the first:

Trek Madone – check
    Full Astana team kit – check
    Beer gut – check!

FuzzyWuzzy

Bert Grabsch was comically big, fair play to Cadel though – it was a good time. Contador’s bike paint job was a bit wtf!?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Oh No! Cadel Evans (Dark Side Content)’ is closed to new replies.