Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Oh FFS!
  • DaRC_L

IF YOU’RE GOING TO TURN THE CHARGER OFF AT THE SOCKET UNPLUG THE DEVICE ❗

was my reaction to my Ipod dying on the morning commute.
    This may have been directed at my wife… but safer to vent here.

Stoner
    Free Member

Lives in my commuting bag for just such an occurrence 🙂

3 pin USB adaptor, retractable USB lead with mini and micro tips. 3G data dongle and 4Ah powerbank.

molgrips
    Free Member

Eh what? Does being plugged in with the charger off drain the battery? With a modern high tech device?

That surprises me greatly.

leffeboy

i think he is saying that he thought it was charging when it wasn’t 🙁

In my family I would vote for the death penalty for people who run a device down then just leave it and pick up another device instead 👿

Cougar

You plug your devices in and don’t check the screen to make sure they’re charging? User error.

DaRC_L

With a modern high tech device?

Well it is an IPOD Nano 4th Gen… does that count as ‘modern’ or is it now retro?

In my family I would vote for the death penalty for people who run a device down then just leave it and pick up another device instead

I think the law takes a dim view of parents killing their children 😆 although they’ve learned slowly, I can pick up the PS4 headphones and usually find them charged

marcus7
    Free Member

Bloke at work does this… properly annoys me when he switches off my laptop charger when im in work and i dont notice, also last week he turned of a balance in the lab which i was using and i had zeroed… his response? i thought it had just been left on! even though it was showing a reading the cover was open and i was just in the next room where he could have at least asked!. Not the same bloke that turned a oven from 80C to 150C with my stuff in it… two weeks work down the drain…. aggghh rant over, if in doubt ASK!

seosamh77
    Free Member

marcus7 – Member
    turned a oven from 80C to 150C with my stuff in it… two weeks work down thedrain…. aggghh rant over, if in doubt ASK!

Remind me never to eat of of your pies! 80C ffs! 😆

fasthaggis

#1stWorldProblems

marcus7
    Free Member

You really wouldn’t want to eat what I’d put in the oven… 😉

MrsPoddy
    Free Member

If you turn a battery charger off at the wall but not unplug it from the motorbike – it also drains the battery…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Oh FFS!’ is closed to new replies.