Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • oh, dry fast trails you say?
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

hang on, is it summer today? lets hope this lasts!! love it!!

that is all.

Talkemada
    Free Member

Tis truly lovely. That's probably it until next April though, so enjoy it while it lasts. 🙁

badnewz
    Free Member

Its going to be a barbecue…
    No lets wait and see.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I've even acquired sunburn, the trees offer little shade! 😀

ononeorange

Ahhhhhh lovely! That puts all those slogging wet days in the the mud to rest.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

was great today. Not too hot either and still just a bit early for bad hayfever…ideal conditions!

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Went out on Thursday night,fast and fun. Long may it continue.

goldenwonder
    Free Member

BBOOOOOO, been working all day 🙁 and again tomorrow 🙁
    but hopefully if the weather holds that means I have the trails to myself on monday 😀

stumpyjon

It's global warming, oh no hang on a minute it's volcanic fallout, we're heading for an ice age.

the_lecht_rocks

stunning here in ne scotland for the last 2 weeks – no gym work – all mtb and motorbike and a bbq tonight 🙂

lets hope it lasts although snow 4 cast next week 🙁

pedalhead
    Free Member

The Chilterns were absolutely fantastic today. Dry, dusty, fast, swoopy loviness! It felt more like Spain!

DrP

Nutt – you and the missus coming south next sat?
    DrP

MrNutt
    Free Member

ah I'm workin 🙁

jordie
    Free Member

think yourself lucky my favorite trail/big day out loop still blocked sorry covered with snow.Come on sun get burning it

Cronny
    Free Member

The peaks were swaeet today. Going to head for Blackamoor tomorrow – that singletrack should be heaven. Blocked with snow? Where's that, Norway?

Soup
    Free Member

I'd forgotten how much better a bike looks with a thin film of dust on it. Happy days.

naokfreek
    Free Member

I'd forgotten how much better a bike looks with a thin film of dust on it. Happy days.

Praise the lord.

MrNutt
    Free Member

haha, couldn't help myself, went out again today, my "sit bones" feel like I've been dry humped by a granite locomotive and I think I probably coughed up a leg but hell its good to get back out again! (minus points awarded to the two flys with acid for blood which had a good go at disabling ether of my eyes within a 50yrd stretch). sorry no photos, too busy riding 😀

badnewz
    Free Member

Yep I've not gone on a five hour ride for a while, but you can't refuse in what are the most ideal riding conditions ever.

DarrenH

Worked 12 hour days this weekend. NOT GOOD! 🙁

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘oh, dry fast trails you say?’ is closed to new replies.