Viewing 26 posts - 81 through 106 (of 106 total)
  • Office Car Park Stereotypes…
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Like it or not BMW is more of a prestige brand than Volvo.

It really is that simple.

Gary_M
    Free Member

just another car to and I’m sure they cost about the same

Junkyard
    Free Member

Did you read it correctly? … a more confident and self assured individual would have admitted their error.

how mature. Perhaps when you’re old enough to drive you’ll see things differently.

yep you certainly let you maturity shine through there

Molgrips Tim Westwood DJ is beyond parody and does pimp my ride??? iirc. Think middle class son of a vicar doing gangsta … i kid you not.

molgrips
    Free Member

Oh.. hehe.. I see.. well actually I would fit some of those uppy downy shocks (which amazingly are made for the Prius) but only so I could lower it on the motorway for increased fuel economy 🙂

LoCo
    Free Member

lol like the idea of a lowrider Prius 😀

Gary_M
    Free Member

Explain junkyard? You use school child taunts such as ‘you can’t read’, so I presumed you were a child. I don’t know you, I’m just assuming from your posts.

molgrips
    Free Member

I’d also have sound insulation and a decent stereo, have all the interior tightened up and possibly nitro just to surprise the crap out of people 🙂

Edit actually you could probably use some giant caps to give it an electric boost…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

From now on I’m reading Molly’s posts in this voice..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv5wFBVTqvE[/video]

molgrips
    Free Member

Yeti that has to be a pisstake!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

wotzat masta gripz, ya dan beleev ‘ez keepin it real?

mos

Mums 60 and just chopped her TT in for an S4 Avant because she felt she should be driving something sensible at her age. I agreed.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I dont think you bought it to impress me. For example if you wear a suit or dress like a tramp i assume you have not done either too impress me [ unless we are dating in which case I much prefer tramp tbh ] but if you think people wont draw conclusions based on this you are terribly naive.

I’ll put on my best ripped nylons for you 😉

But I don’t expect people wouldn’t judge me, I just dont GAS what they think because I bought it for me (hypothetically) not them!

I am sure every BMW driver is just a Volvo loving person who appreciated the better engineering and a nicer ride quality of the BMW …after all they did test drive the volvo for comaprison didn’t they.

I’m sure many BMW owners bought them because they think they look cool. I’m also aware of many BMW drivers who bought them because they tested the options and found it the nicest. I wouldn’t buy a BMW on either grounds, personally, but I wouldn’t judge anyone who did.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Mums 60 and just chopped her TT in for an S4 Avant because she felt she should be driving something sensible at her age.

Why would you make age-related assumptions about cars? That’s really odd.

You use school child taunts such as ‘you can’t read’,

You must have had a really tame childhood 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

You use school child taunts such as ‘you can’t read’, so I presumed you were a child.

Which you referenced via suggesting I could not drive even though I mentioned what car I drove on the thread – an excellent way of both proving you can read and that you were not being rather stupid.
    You cannot post what you did re self esteem and calling me daft whilst misquoting me and not expect a shitty reaction. Well you could but I doubt even you are that daft 😉
    tbh this is too easy and I don’t want to pick on you so I am stopping.
    Coffeeking you are next 😉 Actually I agree with you
    Shocking innit Molgrips and yes he is genuine he is so gangsta he has even been shot iirc

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yeh I went to school in the 70’s, it was different back then.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeh junkdawg he took a cap.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I do wonder why when people say they buy cars for themselves, not for others to look at, the interior is not fantastic. Most of the time I’m using my car I’m inside it. If you want to look at a nice car, then you can always look at a picture. I think there are special websites where you can do that.

molgrips
    Free Member

I do choose cars on their interiors actually 🙂

Gary_M
    Free Member

Go ahead junkyard. You’re just making a fool of yourself so carry on.

I didn’t read the post where you said what car you drove, call it selective reading if you will. I tend not to read every post nor scan them for misquotes for that bit of one-upmanship that could make me feel like I won on the internet. It’s unimportant to me.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

You’re just making a fool of yourself so carry on.

Don’t be mean! He was pre-empted by providence.

thegreatape
    Free Member

This has got nothing to do with cars and car parks and suchlike, but if Westwood is on the thread then so should Mr B be

Mr B – Timothy

sbodle
    Free Member

Personally have a Discovery 3 and a landrover air portable…..plus about 30 mainly broken cars….goes with running a garage!

sbodle
    Free Member

My old mans now 74 and just got another Porsche 996, been saying for years he must get something more sensible…

molgrips
    Free Member

a landrover air portable

A what?

sbodle
    Free Member

Airportable was a stripped out series 3 the military used to put in choppers.

stanboardman
    Free Member

our fleet consists of:
    1 5 series
    2 3 series
    1 1 series
    3 A3 sportbacks
    2 A4’s
    2 dodgy people carriers
    C5 estate
    Octavia VRS estate
    Volvo S60 (mine)
    All of them white, all of them diesel, and we are all cocks aged between mid 30’s to mid 50’s

the normal people who work for us, generally turn up in various shaped super minis/euro boxes

Viewing 26 posts - 81 through 106 (of 106 total)

The topic ‘Office Car Park Stereotypes…’ is closed to new replies.