Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Office 365 student edition – how to get as a high school student?
  • krixmeister

My daughter wants to install Office 365 on her Mac, and I believe as a high school student at her (Scottish) education authority she is eligible. But, this link:

https://products.office.com/en-gb/student/office-in-education

Seems to require her to have an education email address – her high school has not given out email addresses to the students.

Any idea how to do this, or is it just a matter of talking to the school? Or, am I completely wrong on student eligibility?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

We log in with our email address on office355.com and there’s a download link. So afaik you need the email address

jkomo

Yes, ask the School.
    They get the log ins etc.

tthew

Do they already use it at school? If so, it’s just a case of downloading it, (might need to sign up for a 1 month trial for that, can’t remember the exact process) sign in with the school details and away you go.

Robz
    Free Member

She should be able to access it through her Glow account at school I think.

This should then enable her to download the apps to her computer as well as accessing the online versions.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Glow works a bit differently to how Dreamspark did, with the OU I get access to Glow Premium but still needed to ask for a seperate login for Office 365.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Office 365 student edition – how to get as a high school student?’ is closed to new replies.