Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 133 total)
  • **** off with your enduro!!!
  • faceplanter
    Free Member

Who cares, it’s all riding. Puts a smile on your face and keeps you healthy.
    Chill out people!

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Im still waiting for him to regale us with tales of his summer in france

LoCo
    Free Member

😆

pussywillow
    Free Member

The best thing to do loco! 😉

svalgis
    Free Member

The thing is svalgis, there is no other discipline in mountain biking to be made up, but this is all marketing ploy to get u to go out and buy the latest “enduro” helmet, “enduro” bike, “enduro” gloves, u get my drift? I mean, come on, what was “all mountain” supposed to be 5 year ago? That soon dissapeared… Instead of agreeing with all the other sheep on here, try being yer own man and say what u think

You are aware that enduro is a proper race format, yes? Of course it’s going to be milked because it’s “new” (I know it isn’t actually), but so what? It’ll pass.

Keep calling it mountain biking if you want, but surely you’ll agree that it would be quite confusing if there weren’t different names for different disciplines in racing?

I do value your unique opinion though, I’ve never read “enduro” and “marketing” in the same sentence before. In fact, I’ve never read anything “new” being disregarded as “marketing BS” on Singletrack ever before. You wonderful snowflake you. 🙂

LoCo
    Free Member

It’s all just riding bikes isn’t though 😛

pussywillow
    Free Member

svalgis – Member
    The thing is svalgis, there is no other discipline in mountain biking to be made up, but thicame out of nowhere is all marketing ploy to get u to go out and buy the latest “enduro” helmet, “enduro” bike, “enduro” gloves, u get my drift? I mean, come on, what was “all mountain” supposed to be 5 year ago? That soon dissapeared… Instead of agreeing with all the other sheep on here, try being yer own man and say what u think

You are aware that enduro is a proper race format, yes? Of course it’s going to be milked because it’s “new” (I know it isn’t actually), but so what? It’ll pass.
    Keep calling it mountain biking if you want, but surely you’ll agree that it would be quite confusing if there weren’t different names for different disciplines in racing?

I do value you’re unique opinion though, I’ve never read “enduro” and “marketing” in the same sentence on here before.

POSTED 51 SECONDS AGO # REPORT-POST

So you never read what I said about “all mountain” what happened to that then? Never hear much of it since “enduro” came out of nowhere

You are aware that enduro is a proper race format

No, it was made up like I’ve been saying.

pussywillow
    Free Member

LoCo – Member
    It’s all just riding bikes isn’t though

Exactly loco, don’t let them tell you any different pal. 😉

slackalice
    Free Member

Free Riding.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

FRANCE FRANCE FRANCE FRANCE

Northwind

pussywillow – Member

What part of mountain biking wasn’t “made up”? Did we emerge from the sea on xc bikes? 😆

tomasis
    Free Member

what a pussy

svalgis
    Free Member

Of course it was made up. Do you imply that XC or DH racing came into existance under other, prouder, maginificent circumstances that somehow warrants their place as a genuine race discipline, while enduro should just be regarded as “mountain biking” because you’re upset that marketing works the way it does? Boo **** hoo.

A quick search on CRC gives 295 hits for XC and 61 hits for Enduro. Why aren’t you whining about the giant evil marketing scheme of “XC racing”? I’ll tell you why, it’s because you are a just as predictable part of the product cycle as the marketing departments and their “sheep” are and you’re feeding off the hype of “new” and “fresh” concepts in your own way, by being a sad old grump that finally gets something new to complain about.

I don’t own a single enduro branded piece of kit, but I have participated in a few races that I’m very happy were branded accordingly so I knew what I was getting myself into.

khani
    Free Member

What tyres for primordial soup?

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Im gonna go out on limb and say pussywillow is steve peat trolling lol.

Lets look at the facts.. watched a Santa Cruz video and has intimate knowledge of grenoside and wharncliffe.. used to ride a GT….

Case closed.

robbieh
    Free Member

So what is Enduro then? Is it just doing some uphill then downhill so it’s not just a downhill (DH). Race, and Enduro is racing right?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Pussypillow, you need to chill out dude.

I agree with u all . Er no I don’t !

What should I think !!

So Should I buy a XC bike or DH or Enduro ? Hang on that is an Enduro is it not !

pussywillow
    Free Member

Northwind – Member
    pussywillow – Member

What part of mountain biking wasn’t “made up”? Did we emerge from the sea on xc bikes?

POSTED 34 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Everything is made up from the start isn’t it? But we don’t keep reinventing things do we? Unless it’s being marketed.

pussywillow
    Free Member

Nobeerinthefridge – Member
    Pussypillow, you need to chill out dude.

POSTED 14 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

I bet you I’m a lot more chilled than you right now pal! 😀

pussywillow
    Free Member

Of course it was made up. Do you imply that XC or DH racing came into existance under other, prouder, maginificent circumstances that somehow warrants their place as a genuine race discipline, while enduro should just be regarded as “mountain biking” because you’re upset that marketing works the way it does? Boo **** hoo.

Like I said before to your fellow sheep….everything was made up at the start. 🙄

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Everything is made up from the start isn’t it? But we don’t keep reinventing things do we? Unless it’s being marketed.

Show me a sport that hasn’t done this?

Apart from bowls no darts (not sports!)

wysiwyg
    Free Member

.everything was made up at the start.

Including youre persona. And possibly your bike skills..

pussywillow
    Free Member

Nobeerinthefridge – Member
    Show me a sport that hasn’t done this?

Apart from bowls no darts (not sports!)

I really can’t be arsed, I’m sure you can if you Google it. 😆

pussywillow
    Free Member

wysiwyg – Member
    .everything was made up at the start.
    Including youre persona. And possibly your bike skills..

POSTED 10 SECONDS AGO # REPORT-POST

I’m sure we’ll find out tomorrow if your at greno like you say. 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Dull troll is dull.

pussywillow
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Dull troll is dull.

**** off then and don’t post! 😆

Saturday night and your replying to a dull troll, shows how dull you are! 😆

wysiwyg
    Free Member

What bike am i looking for tmrw then?

tomasis
    Free Member

boring

slackalice
    Free Member

It is all an illusion.

To the ants, we’re the weather…

See?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I guess PW just tried to enter an Enduro race and they made him go is a Special U IS 2 AWESOMEZ BRO category, you know in a different forest on a different weekend 🙂

tomasis
    Free Member

🙂

pussywillow
    Free Member

tomasis – Member
    boring

POSTED 1 MINUTE AGO # REPORT-POST

Get yourself out on the piss then! 😆

wysiwyg
    Free Member

He entered the inners gravity enduro in may – he must have amnesia

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

We’ve finally found Fred.

pussywillow
    Free Member

mikewsmith – Member
    I guess PW just tried to enter an Enduro race and they made him go is a Special U IS 2 AWESOMEZ BRO category, you know in a different forest on a different weekend

POSTED 2 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

I can always count on you aye pal! 😉

Rosss
    Free Member

Isn’t it about time you posted some race results and riding shots, we need some imagery to supplement the dreamy posts.

Have you thought about doing a ‘real man’ no-nonsense, Mr T style skills course at Greno or Chatel?

epicyclo

So let’s see if I have this enduro thing right.

You ride along, climb the hills at a non competition pace, but then blatt downhill as fast as possible.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Right. OK.
    Now, correct me if I’m wrong here, but the term ‘enduro’ isn’t new and nor is it MTB marketing.
    I did an enduro about 8-9 years ago. It was just a big long organised MTB ride, as distinct from a race, as it was on public land. And you can’t race on public land.
    The term itself comes from (possibly not solely) from motorcycling where an enduro is, err, a big long organised off road MC ride. Done on bikes that are usually less racy and more comfy than an MX bike, just like an MTB enduro bike is more relaxed than an XC race bike.
    The more this WussyPillow kid flaps his gob, the more stupid he sounds…..

kimbers

I think pussywillows still sulking because he wasnt a good enough biker to handle the UKGE event at inners

bit of training mate, maybe a skills day, youll get the hang of it 😉

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 133 total)

The topic ‘**** off with your enduro!!!’ is closed to new replies.