Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Occam Sizing
  • godzilla
    Free Member

I really like the look of the Occam, there are some smoking deals one the 2020 bikes at the moment but I can’t decide on size, I’m currently on a large 2018 Spesh Enduro which is very comfortable but when I sat on a large it felt pretty compact, I’m not in a position the try one for a while so I thought I’d ask your opinions, I’m 6ft 32” leg.

teamslug
    Free Member

Might not be applicable but I’ve got one the first occam tr 29er with 120mm travel. I’m exactly same as you 6’ and 32” leg. Large fits nice.

pigyn
    Free Member

One of the guys in my shop has been using our large demo a fair bit, he is pretty much bang on 6 foot and it fits great.

What deals are you looking at?

godzilla
    Free Member

Ahh thanks, 15% off list which seems good.

pigyn
    Free Member

We aren’t too far off that ourselves, got some larges and one XL in stock, inc a MyO one all featuring the two key upgrades 😀

2020 Orbea Occam M10 Large Black – 36//Minions

honourablegeorge

I’d try to at least sit on the XL if I was you, having tried one it feels about right, and a fee others I know around the 6 foot make thought the same

davros

I’m looking to try one of these for size and I’m 6’1. Looking at the numbers compared to my xl signal I think xl would be too long. It’s 5cm longer than the signal in the wheelbase. While the ett is short for the reach, it’s still a long bike. I like the idea of a more upright position for just riding along and climbing, with the stability of a long bike for the descents.

Have you seen the m30 anywhere with 15% off?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Occam Sizing’ is closed to new replies.