Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Oakley Replacement Lenses
  • NS
    Free Member

I picked up some Oakley Mercenary glasses in the sale before Christmas, but would like to purchase some clear lenses for them, that Oakley don’t supply.

Does anyone have experience of buying non-Oakley lenses for their frames?
    Would be good to get a recommendation for a supplier – have seen some on eBay, but no idea how good they will be?

Thanks.

pothead
    Free Member

I bought some clear racing jacket copy lenses from Ebay last year, they were too thick for the frame. I can’t remember the seller but they were in the uk

andylc
    Free Member

The best Oakley replacement lenses that I am aware of are from Linegear in Japan. They shop worldwide and are the only replacement lenses that I have used that are pretty much equal quality to the OEM lenses.
    Revant and Fuse make reasonable quality ones.

bruneep

bought Revant via amazon not had any issues

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?i=merchant-items&me=A3CH3YFCOOZWV5

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Revant Optics 2nd vote.

Have used them for yonks – before they rebranded to Revant.

tweeky
    Free Member

I’ve used galaxylense on eBay. Decent quality clear, mirror and other lenses for my Radar EV. Ships from the US (Florida, I think) and no customs issues.

NS
    Free Member

Thanks everyone – I’ll check all those options.

mattvanders
    Free Member

Yo used extreme eyewear for a set of replacement prescription clear lenses, sure they do non prescription lens are well

jamj1974

I’ve used Revant lenses too – so another vote for them. They are still excellent and I think at least the same quality as Oakleys original lenses.

soundb0y
    Free Member

I’ve bought a few sets from AliExpress before and they’ve all been fine.

andylc
    Free Member

Personally I’d avoid the standard offerings from Revant. Revant Elite and Fuse plus are both pretty decent but the quality is still some distance from OEM Oakley.
    Linegear do a variety of options all of which are excellent.
    I’d avoid other cheaper options.

Brianblessed
    Free Member

Got some photochromic lenses for my Slivers from Galaxy optics. They dont work great but fit the frame well and quality wise are good, bloody cheap too!

kevgeorge

I’d second Fuse Lenses, bought some clear replacements for some Smith frames I use for riding.  Come in nice padded ‘bags’ and they were better quality than the original clear lens.  Although doesn’t look like they list Mercenary in the Oakley models sadly.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Oakley Replacement Lenses’ is closed to new replies.