Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Oakley replacement lenses
  • whytetrash

Ok so Santa brought me some jaw breakers with prizm trail lenses, one ride and they seem great but I ride s lot at night so need some clear lenses. Quick Google brings original ones for 40 quid or copies for as low as 7! For night rides are the original ones worth the extra? Cheers folks

ta11pau1

Oakley make a Prizm low light lens too.

schmiken

Oakley genuine lenses are worth the extra. It’s annoying that they are so pricey but in the end Oakley optics are much better than cheaper copies.

whytetrash

Prizm low light sounds interesting… but I’m talking proper pitch dark trails so have always used clear pukka Oakley lenses but wondered if I’m being daft as they just end up scratched anyway?

Merak

I use Hawkry clear lenses in my Jawbreakers from that online auction site.

They are fine.

fathomer

I tried some ebay ones from one of the better rated sellers and they didn’t fit my Jawbreakers.

eskay

Anyone know of any good deals on jawbreakers at the moment?

whytetrash

Eskay Cheshire oaks Oakley shop did them for £93… had them as cheap as 65 for some white and yellow ones

eskay

Thanks, will check them out

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Try custom-eyewear on eBay. Better quality and cheaper than Revant lenses.

SirHC

Oakley lenses don’t change the depth perception like others do. Not willing to faff around, so I ignore the price. They do seem very scratch resistant though

ifindoubtflatout
    Free Member

Try Misterspex….. I got a cracking deal on my latest pair of Prism sunnies a few months ago.

Superficial
    Free Member

I’ve had a couple of pairs of Revant clear lenses – £20. They seem decent – much better than the lenses that came in my Chinese Faux-kleys, although I haven’t directly compared them to genuine Oakley clears.

eskay

Ended up getting some of the photochromatic jawbreakers here at quite a good price:

https://www.cyclesurgery.com/lister.html?q=Jawbreaker

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Oakley replacement lenses’ is closed to new replies.