Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Oakley Jawbone?
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

anyone got a pair? comfy any pics of said glasses being worn 🙂 pics pleaseeee!

i think they look the dogs, and are suppose to be super super good!

pricey i know but worth it in the long run?

LoCo
    Free Member

Best specs I’ve ever had, although I think they’re maybe a bit ‘lifestyle’ looks wise, they were a birthday present from my sister.

slowrider
    Free Member

You can get them for £100 from that Oakley 2nds online store. Not many colour choices though. Eyewear outlet I think its called

mossimus
    Free Member

Very comfortable, wear them pretty much everyday, currently using the Persimmon lenses.

Got mine from USA so price not too bad.

dizcostix
    Free Member

Pretty awesome if you don’t have a tiny head.

Special edition BMX variant for me! 🙂

Buzzard
    Free Member

I picked some up off here and rate them highly. Better suited to my wide head compared to most I have tried. Unfortunately mine are white, so very much limited to the bike (does that make me fashion conscious?)

speaker2animals

You want pics of people wearing Jawbones? Have a look at any road bike mag or website.

Kuco

Pretty awesome if you don’t have a tiny head. 🙁

dizcostix
    Free Member

Don’t worry Kuko, the split jackets have been released for those with the smaller bonce

dizcostix, tell me more about your “special BMX Oakleys”. I’m an Oakley addict and those sound right up my street!

dizcostix
    Free Member

Mike, see the links:

Info – http://reviews.oakley.com/0433/24050/reviews.htm

To buy – http://www.cyclesurgery.com/pws/UniqueProductKey.ice?ProductID=COAK0080SS

It’s the only way to get a chrome jawbone frame!

njee20
    Free Member

Don’t worry Kuko, the split jackets have been released for those with the smaller bonce

By all accounts the smaller frame makes those not great for riding, gets in the way or your peripheral vision.

Radars FTW, particularly if you have a small head.

Anyone else got the ‘Livestrong Jawbone’ advert over there ——–>

elaineanne
    Free Member

…nope but i am wearing a nice Oakley t-shirt today 😉

timmys

I love my Jawbones, only slight negative is that I find that even the vented lenses still fog up on occasions.

Anyone know if the new Oakley transitions lenses that go almost clear are available for jawbones yet?

Houns

Oakley BMX Jawbones here too and maybe this month BMX Chrome/Livestrongs also 😉

ash.addy
    Free Member

What can I say apart from Just love them

mauja
    Free Member

Really happy with mine too. Got some yellow lens to try out at dusk til dawn this weekend although I think maybe I should have gone for the clear ones.

DT78
    Free Member

You can get them for £100 from that Oakley 2nds online store

Could you post a link pls?

beinbhan

http://www.eyewearoutlet.co.uk jawbones for £99.99 seconds got a pair last week cant see any reason why they are seconds

Reign_Man
    Free Member

I got a set from the oakley shop in cheshire oaks, silver and grey with the transition lens for £140. They are a good fit, like them a lot

DT78
    Free Member

Ta, that is really tempting, been looking for something to cheer me up whilst waiting for the collar bone to heal.

DT78
    Free Member

Damn missed the edit…have they made it shorter??

How do the arms connect to the frame? One thing that has kept my half jackets alive so long is the arms just snap off on impact and snap back in really easy – assume these are the same?

Speshpaul

“only slight negative is that I find that even the vented lenses still fog up on occasions.”

All glass’s will, but i like my jawbones because the clear when you are moving.

Kuco

Anyone know what this Asian Fit is? I have a narrow nose and find glasses have a tendency to slide down my nose will Asian fit help?

peachos
    Free Member

livestrongs with black iridium & yellow lens here. ex gave them to me (wouldn’t pay £180 for them) and they have far outlasted any of the cheapo ones i’ve had in the past and expect to have them for a long, long time (find i end up take ridiculous amounts of care for them & carry the hardcase around everywhere).

i’ve got a relative pea head & they work fine for biking.

anyone know if you can buy spares for them? would love to make them less gareish…

Kuco

LOL peachos I get called pea head or peanut for having a small head 🙂

matthewjb
    Free Member

Kuco – Member
    Anyone know what this Asian Fit is?

What is Asian Fit?

Getting the right fit is essential for comfort, protection, and even optical performance. You may have heard industry terms like “European Fit” and “Asian Fit”. If sunglasses tend to sit too low on your face or slide down your nose, touch at your temples or cheeks, or feel narrow at the sides of your head, try our Asian Fit.

timmys

Kuco – Member
    Anyone know what this Asian Fit is? I have a narrow nose and find glasses have a tendency to slide down my nose will Asian fit help?

Probably worth noting standard jawbones come with two different sized nose pieces in the box anyway.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Oakley Jawbone?’ is closed to new replies.