Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Oakley Field Jacket / Targetline
  • bgd
    Free Member

Anybody using these for mountain biking? I’m thinking of replacing my aging Racing Jackets with either of these and am interested in real world opinions.

The Field Jackets look the best bet but can’t find any locally to try on. Would probably choose the clear transition lens though have used the Prizm Trial lenses in my Racing Jackets and was very impressed. Not sure I like the frame colour of the Field Jackets though and can only find the targetline in prizm road.

Any info would be much appreciated

qtip

Can’t help with either of those two, but I’ve found the Jawbreakers to be excellent mountain biking glasses.  Easily changeable lenses, no field of vision restriction, goggle levels of protection and coverage, minimal fogging, no slipping – basically nothing to complain about.  I just use clear lenses on the MTB and clear or Prizm Road on the road.  Would like to try the Prizm Trail and Prizm Low Light lenses for mountain biking.

bedfo
    Free Member

Neither have replaceable lenses which for me would rule them out for mountain biking….. Shame, as I like the field jacket. I’m also quite keen to try the prizm low light lens but it’s not available as a lens only and all of the glasses that come with the lens have white frames… Gah!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Oakley Field Jacket / Targetline’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts