• This topic has 17 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by zx970.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • O say, can you see Fresh Goods Friday 597?
  • singletrackmag
    Free Member

Apologies in advance for any USA pricing. Hannah is on holiday and can’t figure out how to get UK websites to display on her laptop.

By singletrackmag

Get the full story on our front page at:

O say, can you see Fresh Goods Friday 597?

Support us from less than £0.06/day and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

Rubber_Buccaneer

Mullet Cycles? Sure that name has popped up before.

Oh yes, very entertaining 😀

Another Sick! brand? Mullet Cycles

comet

That Crud Cloth …
    For years I’ve taken a damp flannel in a tupperware box in the back of the car for winter rides. Damp the flannel with boiled water in the morning and you’ll have a warm cloth to wipe your face after riding.
    Only now have I learnt it is a branded thing and not just a damp flannel!

goslow

I just saw “Free Beer”!

tomparkin

Only now have I learnt it is a branded thing and not just a damp flannel!

You could have made your fortune by now. Might have needed some more sophisticated branding than “not just a damp flannel” though.

v7fmp

cheaper and less garish Pit Vipers available in all good hardware stores…

https://www.carlroth.com/com/en/safety-glasses/safety-spectacles-511/p/cnh0.1

lightfighter762
    Free Member

I tried to like the Pit Vipers but their lenses give me a headache. The mudslinger 🙁

desperatebicycle

“not just a damp flannel”

Haven’t such things been available for quite a while?

snooze
    Free Member

Sly’s best three minutes?

Possibly not……….

tthew

Now I do try not to be one of the How Much? brigade, folks can splash the cash in whatever way they please, but it the price of that Magura torque rench isn’t a typo that’s redonkulous.

joat

Flask of hot water and a small towel, very refreshing. Obviously you have to remember to take it with you but that’s the same with all kit. A lot more sustainable than a wet-wipe in a plastic bag.

johnjn2000

Now I do try not to be one of the How Much? brigade, folks can splash the cash in whatever way they please, but it the price of that Magura torque rench isn’t a typo that’s redonkulous.

I had to scroll back and check the price again, so mad! But I guess it gets your olives sorted…………………..

Rubber_Buccaneer

guess it gets your olives sorted

I could be tempted by the $20 bit that has the cutout but reality is I’ve not had a problem using a spanner

johnjn2000

but reality is I’ve not had a problem using a spanner

I simply use cocktail sticks

Ben_Haworth

@snooze I stand by my choice 🙂

rootes1

@Matthew Hornby

Magura tool… based on the bottom of the packet it is a rebranded CDI product (owned by Snap-On)

https://www.protorquetools.com/2-8-nm-cdi-torqcontrol-adjustable-torque-wrench-tla28nm/

catalogue page 103:
    https://www.bluetoad.com/publication/?m=53784&i=470827&p=16&ver=html5

The CDI branded product is quite a bit cheaper! 54 bucks!

5plusn8
    Free Member

For some reason we were given a screenshot rather than a link to TOTW, WHY??? A firing squad offence in my book.
    Anyway here it is: https://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/dt-swiss-xm1491-wheels/

zx970
    Free Member

Yes, turning your bike upside-down is a heinous, nay egregious, crime. It marks you out as a rank beginner with no respect for your machine whatsoever. The sole exception is placing upside-down bikes across a trail to indicate an accident has happened. IMHO.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.