Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • NYMBO Winter Treasure Hunt Round 3 – Stillington 30/01/16
  • mrjmt
    Free Member

Just incase anyone is looking for a fun couple of hours on Saturday morning, NYMBO have the 3rd round of the winter treasure hunt starting at Stillington, north of York.

2 hours, same format as MBO score events, but with clues for controls instead of punch / dibbers.

Great fun, a good challenge and a good introduction to mountain bike orienteering.

NYMBO is stuggling for new members, come along and have a go!

Ideal family fun too!

iain1775
    Free Member

Was tempted by this as on a stag do in York at the weekend but I imagine the rest of the crew will be less enthusiastic
    I did a NYMBO event a few years ago, came 5th on my first attempt 🙂 I don’t seem to be getting the emails anymore though despite being on the list for the last few years

Is it okay on a CX bike?

mrjmt
    Free Member

Maybe see if you can resubscribe on the site?

They list all events on BMBO too.

Yep CX bikes are still fine AFAIK (got beaten by one last event I did!). Looking at the map for sat, I’d be tempted to take my road bike so I’m sure there’ll be a few CX there.

Steve has (is) stepped (ing) down from chairman, I have this feeling that he was the driving force behind the club, really don’t want to see it fold.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘NYMBO Winter Treasure Hunt Round 3 – Stillington 30/01/16’ is closed to new replies.