Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Nutrail sizing? Or back to the drawing board?
  • freddiest

Im interested in a nutrail to replace my fatboy. The fatboy is great but im looking to improve it for trail riding. I’ve looked into adding a bluto but would need to change the front hub so I’m considering  replacing it with the nutrail in order to get a bike more suited to front suspension. The fatboy has a steepish head angle so I’m not sure how it would take a bluto either.

My fatboy is a 19″ and I’m 5’10” so I’m at the bottom of the size range. I like the reach on the fatboy and I’m using a 50mm stem.  The standover is enough too as I can run a 125mm dropper.

looking at the cubes, it seems that a 19″ would be needed to achieve a decent reach but the 17″ looks better for standover.  If anyone who’s owned or ridden a nutrail could give me an idea of sizing, that would be great.

or would I be better sticking with the fatboy and adding a bluto after all as at least I know it fits?

mm93
    Free Member

There doesn’t seem to be a lot of fat bike love left on here lately pal unfortunately.

scotroutes

I was looking at Nutrails recently. At 5’7″ I’d ride a 17″ so I’d think you’re a stick on for a 19″.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Nutrail sizing? Or back to the drawing board?’ is closed to new replies.