Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Nukeproof Tr275 anyone got one / opinions?
  • alpineharry
    Free Member

Looking at a new frame and noticed the Tr275’s are pretty cheap at the moment, the angles and things all seem to look quite good and similar to what i ride currently (Commencal meta V3 2015). Has anyone got one of these? would like to know how they handle the rough stuff.

I would be using a 160mm fork on the front, just wondering how they ride if anyone has one or the main difference between it and the AM275

cheers

Lester
    Free Member

ive had 4 2014 megas all at the same time to see which i would prefer
    tr 26 and tr 275
    am 26 and am 275
    all great bikes, i tried them all back to back and found i was not good enough to tell the difference between them all, except for the am am 650, which was longer.
    i did the tour de mont blanc with Jedi in the summer on the am 26 and it performed very well, it was also the bike i used for single track.
    ive since found that i prefer the tr 650 for trail riding, it does roll quicker and i cant tell the difference in the twisties between the am 26 and the tr 650.
    i put all four up for sale and was going to keep the 2 that didnt sell.
    the tr 26 went quickly and i now have fully built tr 650 and am 650 and ive broken down the am 26.
    i nearly always choose the tr 650 as it seems to roll quicker, the geometry seems to suit me, it seems more agile than the am 650 and i feel that i can control the tr 650 where it seems that the am 650 im hanging on a bit more.
    even though i think its up to the job, i would take the am 26 or am 650 to the alps, and the tr 650 to most of the bike parks, where i think it fits very well.
    if i was a better rider i would choose the am 650 most of the time, as i think it can do a bit more.

both my bikes are up for sale at £1250 if you want one 🙂

wysiwyg
    Free Member

The TR275 pro was £1600 with BC discount the other week on crc. Coulda woulda shoulda. Regret not.

chvck
    Free Member

I’ve got a TR275, not really sure what to say but I really, really like it. I use it for all day rides to riding DH tracks. I run the shock quite hard and it makes for a really lively bike that I really like riding.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Tr275 pro here. Black and yellow version. Absolutely love it. Had it just over a year. Upgrading to 150 pikes simply made it even bettterrer! Used on everything locally from swoopy trails to full on rocky shit.

cooie

Got one of the black/yellow ones in xl that I’m selling. Used it once at Bike Park Wales for a day and it was brilliant with 160mm Pikes. Only selling because my 29er full suss is brillianter! and I can’t keep both.
    Mail in profile if interested.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Nukeproof Tr275 anyone got one / opinions?’ is closed to new replies.