Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Nukeproof plastic pedals
  • mikeys

Are Nukeproof stopping making their plastic pedals? I’m struggling to find any black Horizon or Neutrons in stock anywhere. Are any other plastic pedals as good?

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

ive used the Superstar plastic for 3 or 4yrs now and get on very well with them, light strong and great grip and feel, Unfortunately there’s been no Black ones on their site for a while 🙁

sprinter2139
    Free Member

That would explain why I was struggling to replace my black Neutron’s recently, ended up getting some Superstar Nano alu ones on offer for £40 instead (they were out of stock of the ‘El Plastique’ in black).

HT still make a plastic pedal similar to the Neutron/Horizon though, but can’t comment on colour availability.

warpcow
    Free Member

Maybe HT realised what a good earner they were and decided to keep them for themselves.  I seem to remember they’ve done it before with another model.

DezB
    Free Member

I have the discobrakes ones, they’re excellent –

https://www.discobrakes.com/?s=0&t=2&c=127&p=1770&type=CarbonCycles%20Shop&&tb=003”

(Looks like black may be a bit slower to arrive than some of the other colours at the mo)

craig24
    Free Member

Ignore that, no black!

pirahna
    Free Member

Go Outdoors stock them.

steezysix
    Free Member

Search “plastic pedals” on Aliexpress, you can get them for under £20. Will take a bit longer to arrive, obviously, but if you’re not in a mad hurry for them…

tdog
    Free Member

Deity I believe were the first real

users of the base plastic model which has been copied but could be wrong.

anyway had 2 sets of Deitys and although fairly nice n grippy were not sturdy things as they’d have you believe.

mikeys

Cheers for the help. Those HT look good. I’d never come across them before. Otherwise might be the Superstar ones.

dhrider
    Free Member

I emailed CRC a few days ago and they said they are due to get stock shortly of all the Nukeproof pedals.

honourablegeorge

My OneUp composites arrived yesterday form UBYK. 35 euro with the STW discount and I’m delighted with them.

(I haven’t fitted them yet mind, so very much a first impression. Reviews are good, though)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Nukeproof plastic pedals’ is closed to new replies.