• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by FOG.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Nukeproof pedals cheap at Go outdoors?
  • MarkBrewer
    Free Member

Went in this afternoon to pick up a couple of cheap camping chairs and decided to have a look around the bike department to see if there was anything decent there.

Not exactly bargain of the year but they had Neutrons for £24.99 and Horizon comps for £29.99 which is £5 cheaper than Chain reaction if you’ve already got the discount card.

Northwind

Ooh, good one- the Neutron’s not that good imo but so far I’ve been well impressed with the Horizon Comp. Apparently it’s fairly easy to destroy the outer pins but at £30 for a decent sized 320g pedal, I can live with that!

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

I liked the look of the horizons but managed to resist buying them to replace the electrons I’ve got on one of my hardtails as they are still going strong on the original bearings. I don’t find them too bad once I’d put longer screws in them.

Still might go back for a pair yet though 😆

deviant
    Free Member

Are the electrons the plastic ones?….love those and there’s an eBay seller offering massive pins for them, I genuinely can’t get my foot loose once on them!

FOG

I replaced my Electrons with Saints thinking this was an upgrade, wrong. The Saints are no where near as grippy so I think I will be using this psa to go back to Nukeproof

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Nukeproof pedals cheap at Go outdoors?’ is closed to new replies.