Nukeproof Mega AM 2013

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Nukeproof Mega AM 2013

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Nukeproof Mega AM 2013
  • sam2391

PICS HERE > CLICK

With regret I am selling my almost new Nukeproof Mega, its been used for a handful of rides and Ive decicded it not going to get the use it deserves due to starting a new job. The spec is all standard listed below. There is a few small scratches on the bike, one on the top tube which is pictured, there is also a very small mark on one of the stantions (won’t affect performance of fork) also pictured. The seat post is also a bit scratched from a small burr inside the frame, you could put a new seatpost on if it mattered to you. The bike is amazing to ride really fast downhill while remaining very pedalable.

Any questions please ask. Would prefer cash on collection, delivery will be £150 to cover the value of the bike during transit, bike will be shipped next day via TNT.

Frame Custom hydroformed double-welded T6 6061 aluminium; Erosion Linkage suspension design with 160mm travel
    Fork RockShox Lyrik RC Solo Air; 170mm travel; 20mm Maxle Lite thru-axle
    Rear Shock RockShox Monarch Plus RC3
    Chainset SRAM S1000 2×10 GXP; 170mm, 36t x 22t
    Chainrings Not Specified
    Cassette SRAM PG-1030, 11/36, 10-speed
    Chain Device Prime Aero
    Bottom Bracket Not Specified
    Chain SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed
    Front Hub Nukeproof Generator Disc; 110mm x 20mm front, 142mm x 12mm rear
    Rear Hub Nukeproof Generator Disc; 110mm x 20mm front, 142mm x 12mm rear
    Front Derailleur SRAM X7
    Rear Derailleur SRAM X7
    Front Brake Avid Elixir 3 hydraulic disc; 180mm front
    Rear Brake Avid Elixir 3 hydraulic disc; 180mm front
    Brake Levers Not Specified
    Pedals Not Specified
    Handlebars Nukeproof Warhead 760 Riser; 760mm wide, 25mm rise
    Stem Nukeproof Warhead
    Headset Nukeproof 44IETS
    Grips Nukeproof Element lock-on
    Saddle Nukeproof Trail Mega
    Seatpost Nukeproof Warhead In-Line

£2200ono + Postage

PICS HERE > CLICK

robnav

that sounds a bit overpriced mate, i could probably walk in a nuke proof dealer and strike up a deal on a new one for a similar price. most shops will do 10% and if you twist their arm you could get 20%. so you get a warranty and back up from the shop as well then.

robnav

that sounds a bit overpriced mate, i could probably walk in a nuke proof dealer and strike up a deal on a new one for a similar price. most shops will do 10% and if you twist their arm you could get 20%. so you get a warranty and back up from the shop as well then.

sam2391

Happy to accept an offer on the bike, also have it on eBay starting at 1500..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Nukeproof Mega AM 2013’ is closed to new replies.