Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • nukeproof 2012 or 2013 frame?
  • saxon1989
    Free Member

Hi everyone

I’ve finally decided to upgrade my trusty cannondale prophet.
    I’m particularly interested In replacing the Frame with the mega am.
    Now my budget doesn’t stretch enough for a brand new frame at the moment.
    So my question is do I just continue to save for the 2013? or I could pick up a secondhand 2012 version but is it as good?
    Ideally a secondhand 2013 frame would be perfect but you don’t see many.

atlaz
    Free Member

Give it a month or two and when people start to upgrade for their latest “must have” frame before summer, you’ll get something. That said, there are frames on ebay.

saxon1989
    Free Member

Your probably right. I don’t see any 2013 frames..

fasternotfatter
    Free Member

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/nukeproof-mega-am-frame-rockshox-monarch-2013/rp-prod81835

£850. Brand new and with a warranty. I would continue to save or stick it on a credit card and pay off what you can now.

Alex

I just bought one of those ^^ with the 10% extra off last week. Arrived on Friday. It’s a very nicely put together frame, I’m pleasantly surprised about the build quality. Apparently the paint is a bit thin so I’ll be going mad with the helitape but otherwise – aside from a couple of blemishes in the lacquer – absolutely nothing to be concerned about.

saxon1989
    Free Member

What’s the code for the extra 10%???
    And what did you pay?

Alex

I think the code ran out last Thursday. I paid £760 for an AM in medium with a Monarch Plus shock. Only came in gray rather than yellow but for that much money, it was hard to complain.

saxon1989
    Free Member

Gutted!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘nukeproof 2012 or 2013 frame?’ is closed to new replies.