Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Nucking futs wall ride
  • onandon
    Free Member
    Coyote
    Free Member

That’s pretty special.

JoeG
    Free Member

Wow! 😯

leffeboy

Oh my

funkmasterp

That’s great. Brilliant riding.

toofarwest
    ocrider

The whole clip is here and is rather good.
    Who ducked when he did the multi storey car park stunt?

copa
    Free Member

It’s a sugary drink commerical.

bigdaddy

Sadly enough I recognised the last one as the Croydon flyover. Seriously impressive – bet he lost some skin though failing the Croydon one like that…

fourbanger
    Free Member

Good to see they had there hard hats on.

TheDTs
    Free Member

Ballsy.
    Confident enough not to take his phone out his pocket..

jimjam
    Free Member

copa

It’s a sugary drink commerical.

Without you around to point what is an isn’t an advert for sugary drinks I fear that the entire STW forum membership would be suffering from sugar addiction addiction and the myriad of associated health problems that would bring. Your vigilance is to be commended, not only in this thread but the Danny Macaskill thread….

copa – Member

It’s an annoying advert for a sugary drink.
    Posted 3 months ago # Report-Post

the Redbull Rampage thread

copa – Member

I always find it very inspirational to watch people risk their lives for the benefit of a sugary drink. In a way, the bloke who broke his back embodies everything great about this caffeinated product.

…and presumably any other thread where any content is posted that was created with the help of corporate sponsorship but I can’t be bothered to look. I haven’t checked the soccer thread but I presume you are in there pointing out who the various sponsors are, perhaps contributing to the F1 thread pointing out that it’s just an advert for cars, tyres and petrol. Maybe you should comment on all the bike video threads that they are just adverts for bikes.

Thank you. Sincerely. The rest of us are blind to this insidious stealth marketing.

copa
    Free Member

Thank you. Sincerely

No problem. Although, I think you may have missed a couple.

spooky_b329

Hastings also appears in there, the shot riding out from the BT yard and up the brick wall is behind the main shopping street…

Impressive stuff, and amazingly blatant to just throw a few cones out and then drag a 10′ ramp into the road 🙂

kayak23

Just incredible bottle on the lad. Very, very impressive.

Impressive stuff, and amazingly blatant to just throw a few cones out and then drag a 10′ ramp into the road

Like they say, high-viz makes you invisible 😀

federalski
    Free Member

The speed on landing in the last clip is really crazy, do you think he meant to slide out?

Pigface
    Free Member

Enjoyed that, thanks

jamj1974

I saw the whole video yesterday and it is very impressive indeed. The speed with which he completely changes direction is amazing.

qwerty
    Free Member

😯 😀

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Nucking futs wall ride’ is closed to new replies.