Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Now THIS rant shouldn’t…….oh well, whatever
  • dannyh
    Free Member

Had a cracking ride in the Peaks today. Pretty busy out and about but everyone in a good mood, glad to be getting some fresh air in the sunshine, so no bother there.

The only fly in the ointment – a group of riders on Cut Gate stopped for a chat and leaving their bikes laying down on the trail! I know it’s only thoughtlessness, but really?

Glad to report that none of them were on £5k dream bikes, though, so didn’t have to get irate about that at least…….

nealglover
    Free Member

That’s not a rant. That’s just a description of a nice day out.

Sounds ace.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Reminds me I need to get the price tag translated to pounds so everyone knows how much kine was

hodgynd
    Free Member

What is this ” Kine ” currency of which you speak ?

Is it a Bitcoin offshoot ..are the rest of us missing out ?

martymac

Nah, tripping over bikes is never a bad thing imo.

id rather see people outside enjoying themselves, regardless of what they are doing.

dannyh
    Free Member

Nice try.

It’s not a massive issue to be honest. This thread was meant as a hybrid between a bit of feel good, a slight moan and a nod to the obvious troll thread from the other day.

Nearly thirty miles of Peak District aceness in great weather? How could I be anything other than ‘stoked’?

downhillfast
    Free Member

If it was on a descent, just ride over the bike(s).  Or bunny hop them and amaze bystanders with your gnarly skillz!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Now THIS rant shouldn’t…….oh well, whatever’ is closed to new replies.