Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Now that ‘NextDayTyres’ are gone, where do you go for tyres?
  • cokie

I used to get all my tyres from Next Day Tyres- lots of choice, lots of details, great prices & fast postage.

Since they’ve shut I’ve been shopping around to find what I need.
    Most recent order has been messed up with completley wrong spec tyre being sent and the returns process being convoluted.

So, where are people going now to source tyres?
    Is there one stand out retailer?

Ps: I miss Next Day Tyres, it just worked!

stevied
    Free Member

Alltricks are good if you’re not in a major rush.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Promo offers at Halfords to use with 10% British Cycling membership card discount, or more often than not, https://www.merlincycles.com/ promo offers in combination with their loyalty reward vouchers for a 10% discount on that purchase and consequent reward points to fund a future voucher.

nedrapier

I use Same Day Tyres, or Amazon Fresh Tyres, or TYRES NOW!

hamishthecat
    Free Member

I usually wait for PSAs like the recent Spesh one.

P-Jay
    Free Member

TBH Google shopping and the lowest bidder.

scuttler

Get organised and have a spare in. Usually Tredz cheap plus £5 discount code. Always arrives within five days.

cokie

Cheers all!
    In this case the Specialized PSA still had some tyres, so whent for them.
    At least I know what I get. I’ll reference this thread in futures. Cheers.

Northwind

Quite often alltricks, bikediscount.de, tbh I just google for whatever I’m after.

In extreme cases, I might actually use one I’ve already got, but that’s no fun

mboy
    Free Member

What tyres you after Cokie?

I have got quite a lot of 29er tyres left, mostly Maxxis but a few others too…

singlespeedstu

In extreme cases, I might actually use one I’ve already got, but that’s no fun

Are you my long lost brother?
    My garage has got tyres bursting out the door but I can’t stop myself buying almost any new tyre that comes out.
    Worse than that I’ve got 2 29ers and 2 27.5ers and when I find something I like I have to buy them in both sizes.

For all the bikes.
    Then some for the Mrsstus bikes.

I have a tyre problem.😐

deadkenny
    Free Member

Amazon Fresh Tyres

Organic?

Kryton57

As I’m now a Vitoria fan boy I usually pick tyres up from Probikekit when they ore often on discount.  Otherwise bikediscount.de often does good prices and somehow are quicker to arrive than UK suppliers.

jonnyrockymountain

r2-bike.com are usually well priced

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Now that ‘NextDayTyres’ are gone, where do you go for tyres?’ is closed to new replies.