nottingham – ale and dancing suggestions

Home Forum Chat Forum nottingham – ale and dancing suggestions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • nottingham – ale and dancing suggestions
  • Premier Icon Pook
    Subscriber

a few of us are off to nottingham on Friday night for a xmas works night out.

The order of the night is curry, good ale, a good bar, then dancing.

We’re starting at the Curry Lounge then going for ales at Ye Olde Salutation…. but where next?

Jamie

Ale & Dancing?

What you’re looking for, Pook, is a night out in the 1970s.

Premier Icon mikewsmith
    Subscriber

Dancing or Dancing Girls?

hora

Notts? You work in Derby?!!!

Premier Icon Pook
    Subscriber

Jamie, it’d suit my dapper fashion.

mike – just dancing.

hora – and?

rob2

The Irish 🙂

If its still there, I was at university 20 years ago so I suspect it’s changed!

hora

If its still there, I was at university 20 years ago so I suspect it’s changed!

Doubtful I bet. There are many bars on Oxford rd Manchester that are the same now as 20yrs ago for me 8)

Premier Icon Cougar
    Subscriber

Rock City? 😈

rob2

Do they still play rage against the machine and wedding present at rock city?

sc-xc

Rock City on Saturday for me… 8) 8) 8)

wysiwyg

What’s name of that bar past cinema in hockley that does real ale shots at £15 or something. The one where you drink comes in a squirrel :/

Mooly

Good ale – The Bell on the market square or the Old trip to Jerusalem as its Xmas.
    As for dancing has to be the Cookie club – legendary Indie disco. over three floors.

LadyAlexMTB

+1 for Mooly

The Approach is quite good – live band belting out dance-friendly anthems and most people dance but it is also a normal pub and free entry if you don’t fancy the full commitment of the Cookie Club.

Mooly

There is always also what used to be the social but I think is now called bodega.
    Last time I went they had a live band karaoke. I know sounds fairly atrocious but was really amazing.
    Massively good vibe in there too!

StuF

+1 for the Bodega, usually live dj downstairs. I met the now mrsF in there several years ago

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘nottingham – ale and dancing suggestions’ is closed to new replies.