• This topic has 52 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Note left on “parked” ambulance
  • richmtb

What’s wrong with some people

Story here

Thankfully the police have had a word.

Emergency service should be allowed to blacklist idiots like this.

Parked your “van” FFS as if it was a bloody courier dropping off a parcel or a builder unloading some gear. Its a **** ambulance you idiot, it’s there because someone needs help

Bez

I used to live next door to someone who thought he owned the bit of public highway immediately in front of his house and didn’t take kindly to anyone else parking in it. Obviously whenever the bit of road outside mine had been parked in, I quite enjoyed having an excuse to choose “his” bit.

fadda

As I understand it, the “van” was parked in a parking space anyway.  Really quite amazing what people think they’re entitled to these days…

wallop

She wrote ‘van’ because she couldn’t spell ‘ambulance’.

martinhutch

Remarkable. Makes you want to find out which street it was, then tax and park a scrapper outside number 14.

jimjam
    Free Member

Bez

She wrote ‘van’ because she couldn’t spell ‘ambulance’.

She gave “collapsed” her best shot, though.

wallop

Haha I hadn’t noticed that!

richmtb

Remarkable. Makes you want to find out which street it was, then tax and park a scrapper outside number 14.

😉 We should set up a group fund.

jekkyl

Odd that when the daily mail published the story (which happened in Tunstall S-o-T btw) they saw fit to make note of her religion, well her supposed religion rather. Not that it’s relevant in the slightest.

Northwind

TBH it all just seems like she didn’t realise it was an ambulance. Not just because she calls it a van but the “whole street collapsed” thing doesn’t make any sense for an ambulance but would for a builder or gas van or something.

perchypanther
    Free Member

That would be a really irresponsible thing to do.

If the lady at no 14 collasped , there would be nowhere for the van to park and she might die, which would be a shame.

zbonty

‘You have no right to be Porked here’

If the vans a rockin’ don’t go knocking!

Mister-P
    Free Member

It should be legal to park an ambulance on top of mouth breathers like this utter chump.

DezB
    Free Member

the “whole street collapsed” thing doesn’t make any sense for an ambulance

the van, sorry, ambulance was there because a neighbour of the note-writing moron had collasped? And therefore she wouldn’t give a shit if an ambulance had come for multiple collapsed personages? That’s how I read it anyway.

She probably could’ve fitted the words “my house” on better if she’d shortened “number 14” to “no. 14”. That’s what I would’ve done.

richmtb

TBH it all just seems like she didn’t realise it was an ambulance. Not just because she calls it a van but the “whole street collapsed” thing doesn’t make any sense for an ambulance but would for a builder or gas van or something.

Yeah but, big thing with lights on it painted like an ambulance with “Ambulance” written on it?

The only thing I can think of is that she though “ecnalubmA” written on the front was “foreign” for builder

aracer
    Free Member

DezB wrote:

She probably could’ve fitted the words “my house” on better if she’d shortened “number 14” to “no. 14”. That’s what I would’ve done.

#14 FTW

Northwind

“DezB

the van, sorry, ambulance was there because a neighbour of the note-writing moron had collasped?”

Ah, that does make sense actually. I was thinking “the street” not “the people in the street”

DezB
    Free Member

#14 FTW

Anyone knows I would never stoop to such Americanisms, dude.

sbob
    Free Member

Odd that when the daily mail published the story (which happened in Tunstall S-o-T btw) they saw fit to make note of her religion, well her supposed religion rather. Not that it’s relevant in the slightest.

Yeah, what we really need to know is the value of her house. 😉

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

hope to god that the police told this silly cow that she does not own the pavement and public highway in front of her dwelling and that anyone has the right to park there, if there are not double yellow lines.

If I lived around there and had a car, I’d make a point of parking in front of her place every time possible, goading her to try written and/or verbal abuse again, to then get the coppers out to sort her out.

jimdubleyou

IIRC, she’s been arrested.

Hopefully there is sufficient evidence for her to be charged, or at least cautioned.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Hopefully there is sufficient evidence for her to be charged, or at least cautioned.

What are they going to charge her with, poor spelling?

Drac

She verbally abused the crew too and if she obstructed a Paramedic in their duty there’s a risk of charge there too.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

IIRC there was some swearing/aggression to accompany the note so she was arrested for public order offences.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Wouldn’t hold out much hope for a significant sentence, there was a recent case where the paramedics wrist was broken and the guy got a suspended sentence which is a joke.

geetee1972
    Free Member

IIRC there was some swearing/aggression to accompany the note so she was arrested for public order offences.

OK so the note wasn’t the dumbest decision she made thart day then.

wiggles
    Free Member

This if what crowd funding was made for…

Buying cars to park outside this woman’s house

dannyh
    Free Member

Any charge will most likely come to very little.

This sort of thing is what the stocks would be ideal for.

With a significant portion of the population now being self-entitled, aggressive, semi-literate halfwits I think there is a strong case for reintroducing the stocks. It would pay for itself if punters were charged 50p a throw and supermarket waste was utilised as the ammo.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Not a relative of one of you lot is she ?

bigblackshed

supermarket waste was utilised as the ammo.

I can think of better substances TBH.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

DannyH – your stocks plan is almost word for word what I keep suggesting!

nedrapier

is that she though “ecnalubmA” written on the front was “foreign” for builder

she probably misread it as “encumbrance” and went from there.

project
    Free Member

Wonder how long it took police to knock on door 14 and arrest her, she was also verbally abusive to ambo staff.

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Arrested and charged with public order offense and breach of a restraining order so maybe she has form for emergency service abuse?

matt_outandabout

My sister in law and family live in Tunstall.
    I bet the driver was an off-comer – local would have got a free pass…
    And before anyone says it – SIL is nurse and can spell…

funkmasterp

The worst part is the fact that the note asked them to move the van. Foolish crazy lady, they’re only going to see your note when they return to the vehicle in order to leave. Pointless note.

I sincerely hope she collaspes outside number 15 and the ambulance crew refuse to pick her up, just in case it offends the residents of that property.

epicsteve
    Free Member

According to reports the 26 year old unemployed woman that was arrested doesn’t even own a car.

dannyh
    Free Member

one_happy_hippy

DannyH – your stocks plan is almost word for word what I keep suggesting!

Posted 1 hour ago

In in some cases I genuinely think some public humiliation and opprobrium might stick in their tiny minds a bit more.

Why would she care about the charge? She’s going to get a fine at worst and she can pay that off from the fee she can then ask for from the Daily Star and Jeremy Kyle show.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Note left on “parked” ambulance’ is closed to new replies.