Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 139 total)
  • Not very interesting facts relating to you job.
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Of course I can do that over a WebEx, no need for me to fly out and meet with you for that one.

llama

the update of the available data time range is taking 0.429579310512971 seconds on average

heresjonny
    Free Member

The tea from the blue tea pot this afternoon is nasty

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jojoA1
    Free Member

this financial year, the personal allownace for a person in a care home in Scotland is £21.90. Don’t spend it all at once!

djglover
    Free Member

My internal phone number is 824790 or 571701

sturmey
    Free Member

A taylors ice cream machine wont run from an inverter cos it has a voltage latching relay that cuts out under load. I Will just have to eat all the ice cream before it goes off or change relay for a contact breaker the decission is yours.

Haze

The model on my desktop has 202 faces, a volume of 80.519619mm^3, an area of 77216.902458mm^2 & a center of gravity of 0,0,48.328696mm

matthew_h
    Free Member

The deflection at the apex of my current portal frame, under unfactored dead and live loads, is 81.37mm which is 0.478% of the span.

bruneep

we use thin client, which is pi$h.

Surfr
    Free Member

There are 41064 unique URLs in unique_url_list.txt which forms part of a phing buildscript for auto Sitemap.xml generation

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Bank holidays are annoying for their effects on press copy deadlines, but it only affects two of my ads this week.

steve-g
    Free Member

some one has already run the mark to markets for the 29th and didn’t tell us

enfht
    Free Member

Our “Phantom Shitter” hasn’t struck now in almost 18 months

mema
    Free Member

82% of the people who completed my questionnaire on the indoor air quality within their office didn’t enter the name of the uni building they work in.

ourmaninthenorth

I would have reached my chargeable hours target for the year, had I been able to record over 30 hours of temporary time to a file number.

So, I now miss out on a 5% bonus (like they’d dish them out anyway this year…).

Harry_the_Spider

Our “Phantom Shitter” hasn’t struck now in almost 18 months

LOL Ours has gone missing too.

Forensic examinations of the “splatter pattern” pointed to the possibility of him facing the cistern whilst going about his business. Riding the khazi like it was a Harley.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

The largest incontinence pads we use will absorb a litre of pee

lunge

I have made 15 calls today, not all of them overly productive.

boobs

I’m going home now. 🙂

enfht
    Free Member

No TJ this post is for work-related facts!

Haze

I have a Gentleman in reception 😐

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Haze, work related facts only please….

DustyLilac
    Free Member

Escape velocity is defined to be the minimum velocity an object must have in order to escape the gravitational field of the earth, that is, escape the earth without ever falling back.

The object must have greater energy than its gravitational binding energy to escape the earth’s gravitational field. So:

1/2 mv2 = GMm/R

Where m is the mass of the object, M mass of the earth, G is the gravitational constant, R is the radius of the earth, and v is the escape velocity. It simplifies to:

v = sqrt(2GM/R)

or

v = sqrt(2gR)

Where g is acceleration of gravity on the earth’s surface.

The value evaluates to be approximately:

11100 m/s
    40200 km/h
    25000 mph

trailmonkey

😆 Nice work Cap’n. 😆

Haze

😉

nickc

Dusty Lilac is a rocker scientist?

brack
    Free Member

Encrusted poo on an elderly lady is a bugger to hose off without a flannel !

coffeeking
    Free Member

My plates deform like boobs under pressure…

AlasdairMc

14% of my colleagues believe that Peter Shilton lifted the World Cup in 1982 as captain of the winning team.

the00
    Free Member

They make about a million Crunchies a day here, unless something goes wrong…

david_r
    Free Member

There is a fly on my screen, right….

=> Here

coffeeking
    Free Member

They make about a million Crunchies a day here, unless something goes wrong…

Mmmmmm crunchies. Thats good advertising, I’m going to get one on hte way home.

markgraylish
    Free Member

I didn’t get paid today 🙁

(Our company finally moved into the 20th century [yes I do mean 20th] and have just started paying salaries by direct deposit rather than cheque. Mine’s not turned up…I wonder whether the mortgage company will be so blase if they don’t get their money…)

GrahamS

The new blood glucose monitors are **** huge!

Our new blood glucose monitors are pretty much the same size as the old ones, but these ones will use a different chip with an extended memory architecture and a faster I2C bus.

Philby

For the financial year 2008/09 against the financial year 2007/08 there were:
    1263 more clients
    1637 more enquiries

…which sounds very positive if you were in a commercial environment…except that it is for an advice centre.

MrOvershoot

Our Kw/tonne figure for last month was down by £0.09, which is good news for me as its one of my key objectives to reduce it by £0.05 🙂

Kuco

Case 360 diggers are sh*t.

theflatboy
    Free Member

one month into the new year and we’re ahead of target. which will no doubt continue for the next 11…

CaptJon
    Free Member

My employer is committed to continuing their participation in national negotiations on the single pay spine for 2009/10.

I don’t believe them.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

The total utilities bill for the prison I work in was £200,000 last year.
    (no, I don’t believe it either)

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 139 total)

The topic ‘Not very interesting facts relating to you job.’ is closed to new replies.