Not this weekend but next – Where are you riding?

Home Forum Bike Forum Not this weekend but next – Where are you riding?

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Not this weekend but next – Where are you riding?
  • juicedm – £10 for the bands and beer festival. Cheaper tan staying at home almost

juiced

£10! time for a rethink!

Jason

WCA, is there are an agenda for the BBB yet? Some idea of what is happening when would be great. I couldn't see any thing on the website. I am just trying to work out if it is worth me and my wife entering, we will have two young kids with us and we will both want to ride at some stage during the weekend, looking at your site looks like only one of us could be a competitor, the other would have to be a spectator – but I am not sure really.

Premier Icon DezB
    Subscriber

Jason – events are all on the site – http://bigbikebash.co.uk/event_listing.php

WCA did post up a provisional timetable, not sure if it was under WCA or BBB login.

juiced

ticket ordered 😆

soma_rich

Jason You can both race as there is a long XC on Saturday and a short XC on Sunday plus the night race on Saturday. If you bring tag-alongs you could both try beating me and Soma_Dan in the tag-along challenge.

Plus LOADS of stuff happening all day in the event arena.

Just come from the BBB Summit. All going to plan we are even giving away 40 odd medals now….. I just need to sort our exactly how 😐

See you all there I will be the fat guy on a singlespeed that isn't WCA.

soma_rich

Juiced you wont regret it the bands are amazing! Everything looks amazing at the moment!

heckle1uk

hi guys dont forget your swimming trunks as we are the only event to have an on-site swimming pool and life gaurd!!!!

Under water bike riding not allowed though…Sorry people!

Steve

Lake Jump and Swimming are in different water.

Working on the schedule of events following some changes this morning.

Provisionally long XC saturday, short XC sunday, Trails open both days for fun rifing.

Drag race heats Saturday, possibly final too
    Trailer bike challenge Saturday, repeated Sunday if we get the numbers
    Track Stand, bike limbo, bunny hop comp run twice sat, twice sun
    Lake Jump Practice Saturday final Sunday? maybe final on saturay
    Trailquest Sunday
    Childrens challenge sat and sun and trails open both days for fun
    Tyre drag open all weekend

When we are not uysing the event equipment you can have your own races so if you want to find out who is the best in your club, run your own event.

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

just spoke to my mate, he's 'borrowing' a wedding marquee for the weekend, says we could park a few cars in it 😯

how long is the long xc race and how short is the short one?

Long track is 4.5 miles with fun = 1 lap, open/ss = 3 laps race race whippet = 5 laps

Night Race open = 2, race whippet = 4

Short race is a bit different. Basically we shoot the last 5 riders each lap until we only have a few left who sprint for the podium. Track is about 3 miles with lots of trips through the baying crowd in the arena

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

shoot 🙂

samuri

I've had a root around but can't find anything going on at all next weekend. Looks like it's another local ride.

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Not this weekend but next – Where are you riding?’ is closed to new replies.