Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Not the usual 'if you only watch one xxxx video today' video
  • wwaswas

Not sure how to embed Vimeo stuff so;

http://vimeo.com/73428297

do watch.

(via JoB and others on twitter)

[edit] it’s the same as Youtube;

[video]http://vimeo.com/73428297[/video]

z1ppy

Courageous and seemingly very talented man.
    Cancer really is a shit.

bencooper
    Free Member

Interesting – I saw the pictures of the bikes elsewhere, didn’t realise there was a video too.

Houns

Made it 50s in zzzzz

z1ppy
    bencooper
    Free Member

Is it wrong that I was more interested in his workshop and framebuilding techniques than in his battle against cancer?

wwaswas

Made it 50s in zzzzz

persevere.

stretch the limits of your attention span, I dare you.

wwaswas

nice bike:

z1ppy

Is it wrong that I was more interested in his workshop and framebuilding techniques than in his battle against cancer?

I was wondering about the frame geometry… seen a bit too cancer of late to want to concentrate on that, though TBF he hardly makes a huge issue of it considering….

Shibboleth
    Free Member

The first doctor was clearly an idiot. Why didn’t he just suggest taking the saddle off his existing bike, would have saved him having to build an asshole cancer specific bike and send begging letters to Chris, Phil, Paul et al…

Other than that, was anyone else reminded of Christopher Walken regaling the young Bruce Willis about “Carrying that uncomfortable hunk o’ metal up my ass for 2 whole years…”?

GrahamS

You may have no ass, but you’ve got bigger balls than me.
    More power to you sir and I hope that bike isn’t for sale for a long time yet!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Not the usual 'if you only watch one xxxx video today' video’ is closed to new replies.