Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Not often I’m speechless (Warning – Dad at 13 content!)
  • AB
    Free Member
    pk-ripper
    Free Member

indeed, and then look at the structure of the two families and it’s time to bin the nanny state in this country and enforce personal and social responsibility.

Jamie
    Free Member

Its what makes Britain Great!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hora
    Free Member

No offence but how do they know its his? I bet the real dad is a 25yr old skaghead and the lass cant remember who she last shagged or when

Smee
    Free Member

ourmaninthenorth

indeed, and then look at the structure of the two families and it’s time to bin the nanny state in this country and enforce personal and social responsibility.

Isn’t that what the state seeks to do anyway?

Not condoning this, but that sort of reactionary right wing approach doesn’t reallly offer a solution to this.

AB
    Free Member

As the father of a 1 year old little girl, this makes me feel sick in my stomach.

richpips
    Free Member

Was he wearing beer goggles?

GrahamS

Mental.

Mind you his dad has had nine kids so I guess he though he better start early!

Jamie
    Free Member

Is it just me or is there now a certain gene that makes alot of these ‘types of people’ look similar?

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

*bunkers down*

Stoner
    Free Member

did he have to strap a plank across his arse to stop him falling in?

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

What world do these people live in? Never mind the sad and unfortunate circumstances the grandparents did not want their children to be “demonised” so kept the pregnancy quiet until the birth and then the story is published in The Sun but as granny says “she will want for nothing” WHAT WORLD DO THESE PEOPLE LIVE IN?

MoreCashThanDash

Not really a new problem – happened to a girl in my year back in the mid 80s with a lad about his age – mind you, that one looked older! Sensationalist reporting doesn’t help of course.

Really thinking that having no additional child benefit for more than 2 kids may bring some reality into these people’s lives – and my wife and I have to work with some of them, that’s not just my Daly Wail head talking!

JoB
    Free Member

if i’d have made a baby at 13 i’d have put too much glue on the right arm so it didn’t go round, and put the eye transfers on wonky

hora
    Free Member

Bring back workhouses for the feckless. Even more so now the economy has a bigger strain to carry.

molgrips
    Free Member

I don’t know why you lot are all so flabbergasted. After all, at 13 you are ‘exploring the world’ so to speak, and you probably don’t know or care about contraception since you are but a kid and we don’t teach our kids about this stuff. So that’s what happens innit.

Of course I don’t condone it but I fail to see why it’s so unbelievable.

Really thinking that having no additional child benefit for more than 2 kids may bring some reality into these people’s lives

I don’t think it was planned, mate. There are some pretty stupid people out there, most of them with dicks and fannies.

auricgoldfinger

He said: “I thought it would be good to have a baby. I didn’t think about how we would afford it. I don’t really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10.”

Well, of course he isn’t going to have to afford it is he. It’ll be the dwindling number of tax payers that’ll have to pay for it….

That kid isn’t going to know what is going to hit him if he thinks he is going to be that baby’s Dad (other than in the biological sense). Wait until he is being barfed on at 3 in the morning, then we’ll see how good it feels to be father a 13.

IHN

There are some pretty stupid people out there, most of them with dicks and fannies.

Post of the year contender right there. 🙂

joe1983
    Free Member

Jeremy Kyle is going to have a field day.

Is it just me or is there now a certain gene that makes alot of these ‘types of people’ look similar?

had a drunken discussion about this over christmas, I think there must be something to it as I am definitely attracted to posh girls, the left wingers of the family begged to differ.

AndyP
    Free Member

if i’d have made a baby at 13 i’d have put too much glue on the right arm so it didn’t go round, and put the eye transfers on wonky
    brilliant 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

Stoner gets post of the day – that imagery will see me chuckling through the day!

On a more technical detail, surely this was likely to have been lead by her – I mean I dont remember being 12 that well, but I’m fairly sure me and my mates were not particularly interested in women, but girls aged 15 tend to be somewhat more advanced.

molgrips
    Free Member

That kid isn’t going to know what is going to hit him if he thinks he is going to be that baby’s Dad (other than in the biological sense). Wait until he is being barfed on at 3 in the morning, then we’ll see how good it feels to be father a 13.

State the bleedin obvious why don’t you.

Half of STW in failing to comprehend the underlying situation shocker.

crazy-legs

Stoner, that’s the best comment I’ve seen all week on here! PMSL! 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Well said pk-ripper, couldn’t agree more. It’s a self-perpetuating situation.

GW
    Free Member

to be fair, How careful were you lot when you were 12?

;-P

That 13 year old dad doesn’t look much older than my 7 year old son.

Parents at 13 and 15. What a ridiculous situation to be in.

cinnamon_girl

Weren’t you lot riding on 2 wheels?

Stoner
    Free Member

given that at 12 I didnt have a clue what to do with my willy except piss out of it, I was probably extremely safe.

cinnamon_girl

GW – Member

My reply was aimed at this comment 😉

will
    Free Member

FFS

glenh
    Free Member

I think it’s made up. He doesn’t even look 13 and his voice hasn’t broken yet, and he is capable of impregnating someone?
    Bet it was his/her dad.

willard

Christ, that kid looks about 10! Who’s the woman with him? His mum?

Don’t tell me that she’s the mother…

donald
    Free Member

Parents at 13 and 15. What a ridiculous situation to be in.

I suspect that if you look at the entire history of human existence, 15 would be a fairly average age to have ones first child.

13 is a bit precocious though, I don’t think I could talk to girls at that age.

willard

When I was 13, I was more interested in climbing trees and getting the next badge at Scouts than bothering with girls. Mind you, I grew up in the country, so maybe things were a little different.

I can’t wait for the papers to get into work. I feel a bit of a shouty-rant coming on.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Not often I’m speechless (Warning – Dad at 13 content!)’ is closed to new replies.