Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Not everyone's having fun at Glasto you know….
  • billyboulders
    Free Member

True noteeth it is a massive party and probably still worth going, like I said I haven’t been since the 1990s so the whole thing is very different now. My point is when we used to go it was a massive party and there was music you knew you would love too. If I had gone this weekend I would no doubt have still loved the massive party bit but I would be a bit peed off after paying a couple of hundred quid on a ticket to find out later that (for example) Mumford and Son were one of the “highlights” of the main stage.

Moses

Yeah, but there are something like 2000 different acts over the weekend. You know you’ll get value from your ticket, whoever they put on. And Mumford & sons are headlining Sunday on just one of the many stages, so in effect about No 50 in the pecking order.

STATO
    Free Member

I can only hope he was on a main stage and that Glastonbury Management streamed his comments on the big screens…

You think the crowd dont already know? they will all be sat in their tents on twitter. He’d still get a huge crowd of fan’s who think its ‘ironic’.

piemonster

Taking account of inflation, ticket prices have doubled since I last went.

And there was already far too much going on to see in the time available. Still, if it’s worth it to those coughing up cash then that’s up to them.

I’m too old and grumpy to enjoy the crowds anymore.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Not everyone's having fun at Glasto you know….’ is closed to new replies.