Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Not-Bike Objects of Desire: What We’re Looking For
  • singletrackmag
    Free Member

There are things that we lust after too, in our normal daily lives, that don’t come with stickers or free Haribo.

By singletrackmag

Get the full story on our front page at:

Not-Bike Objects of Desire: What We’re Looking For

We need your support – Find out how you can help by clicking the link below.

danieljohnreynolds

@Amanda, I can whole-heatedly recommend an Irish company called Rawsaol for fire pits. Not quite the smoke-free one you were looking for but amazing piece of kit and it disassembles into 4 flat pieces of steel for transport and even comes in it’s own carry case. I got one a few years back a love it. And they’re going cheap these days. (P.S. I’m not affiliated in any way with them)

https://www.rawsaol.com/fire-pits-ireland/buy-firepit-ireland

Rubber_Buccaneer

Blimey, it this list of referral links pays off the Singletrack directors shall be bathing in champagne for christmas 😀

chipps

“bathing in champagne for christmas 😀”

Why do you think I need a new wine fridge? 😉

simon_g

Solo stoves are ace, got a small one for camping which has been brilliant and just ordered a Ranger today for garden use. £165 direct (no stand, cover, etc – don’t really need those) and today’s email had a code FREEMESA for one of the new tabletop Mesa ones, which will go straight on ebay.

militantmandy
    Free Member
    kayak23

Crocs?
    Crocs?
    Pink frikkin Crocs?

😳

lightfighter762
    Free Member

Oh that board is hotter than any ebike. Added to the list!

BadlyWiredDog

The Biolite stove with the built-in charger is great for amusing kids on picnics, but essentially near useless for both cooking and charging ime. This is especially true if you suddenly decide to charge your phone and don’t want cook/boil anything at the same time. It’s a novelty gift for grown-ups unless, I suppose, you live off-grid surrounded by dead twigs and want to brew and charge simultaneously. YMMV etc.

freeagent
    Free Member

BBQs – particularly Kamado ceramic versions, and Damascus steel kitchen knives…

northernmatt

That list does not help with me trying to avoid buying a Sage coffee machine

lightfighter762
    Free Member

Sage fail. Jura FTW!

alanclarke

energy saving dad here – energy consumption on a glass fronted wine fridge is pretty rubbish – our big larder fridge is more economical

Also I have a mains electric chainsaw, always a pain trailing extension leads, no longer unused now I have a battery one (just get one which takes same battery as your hedge trimmer)

thebunk

Just checked my bank account this morning. It seems to have been drained by a beer guzzling monster that read this article late last night 👹

I’ll be able to turn the heating off once my blanky and fire pit arrive though 🔥

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.