Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • "Not an actual photo of what I'm selling….."
  • getonyourbike
    Free Member

He doesn’t learn… 🙄 ****!

RealMan
    Free Member

Cheers for the publicity. Really do want to try those grips out if anyone has a pair they’re not using.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Quiet night druid?

Stoner
    Free Member

can we have a whip-round for a camera and a set of morals for him?

wallop

😆 @ Stoner

AJames
    Free Member

Or he could draw a picture…

paul4stones

Can you buy morals?

AJames
    Free Member

No but he could probably draw them with a pretty thick crayon… Damn! I went too far! Where is the delete button on this bloody phone…

tazzymtb

or he could just use animals as they also have no relation to what he’s actually selling 😀

Dancake
    Free Member

Have you refunded that guy for the shit brakes you sold him?

Thanks for dangling that carrot. I missed that thread the first time around 😀

(This one)

user-removed
    Free Member

That picture got me thinking. Do you think male rabbits might be able to, well, you know, like as if they had a rib or two removed, mmmm, perhaps like Iggy Pop had? I think they can.

Edit; oh, and that other thing. For someone who always came across as a reasonable kind of human being, you’ve really queered yer pitch here Realman.

I want to be a male rabbit. For a day. Just to see…

smell_it
    Free Member

It does appear a side benefits of being a paying ‘premier member’ is that you can rob people and continue posting, nice perk.

AJames
    Free Member

Dankake. Just seen your thread, that’s outrageous ! He’s ic
    Trying to make his living picking up second hand gear and selling it on. What a joke that he doesn’t have a picture!

Northwind

He’s got to be the last person you’d ever buy an item from based on a description only…

colonelwax
    Free Member

The witch hunts on here can be a bit much sometimes, but this bulb end deserves it.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Smell it / a James- that may be a bit harsh tbf. I chipped in in the original debate and follow ups (perhaps unwisely). I’m pretty sure rm did not intend to rob / rip anyone off from from the outset.

Where he fecked up big big time was in his reaction to a complaint in a community / forum where he is / was a prolific (even dare I say it – valued member) poster. That reaction seems to have predictably wound Jimmy up ( as it would me) and the lynch mob.

I’ve been much more polar in my opinions previously (perhaps even nasty) but ultimately rm fecked up. It’s possibly too late to fix that now but posting another ad with “not my pics” is asking for trouble!

Anyway – where’s Jimmy these days?

muddy247
    Free Member

Insomnia fuelled thread browsing- After reading 8 pages of the original thread I would like to know if Jimmy ever did get a refund?!

althepal

Muddy, I don’t think so.. Hence the collective condemnation!!

smell_it
    Free Member

Couldashouldawoulda – I agree I doubt when rm posted the add for the brakes he probably wasn’t intending to rip someone off. But his actions in not resolving the situation were not an accident so the outcome was the same. I used to really enjoy rm’s posts, and despite the fact I very, very rarely get moral about anything on here, until I hear he made good the situation I’ll see him as a common thief. As for his latest ad it seems to suggest rm has no regrets; STW are happy for him to post, so I just hope they are as happy for others to comment.

avdave2

Can you buy morals?

I’ll sell you some.

khani
    Free Member

😯 you couldn’t make it up!!..
    Well you could but nobody would believe it…
    Realman, you need to pay thingy his money back and do the right thing, and buy a bloody camera!…

yossarian
    Free Member

IIRC the owners of this site told him publically to pay the bloke back.

Why after all this would you keep coming on here? Sad little **** who really, genuinely doesnt understand how the world works is my guess.

Kit
    Free Member
    RustySpanner

IIRC the owners of this site told him publically to pay the bloke back.

The owners of this site also said this:

Please don’t start new threads on this issue – that’s anyone and includes both buyer and seller. Ultimately it’s an issue for you both to sort out between yourselves. So just do that.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Did Jimmy get his money back?

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘"Not an actual photo of what I'm selling….."’ is closed to new replies.