Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Not allowed out on bike today :(
  • tablesalt
    Free Member

Normally ride every sunday, in fact ride 4-5 times week, but to day ive been told were going to a art bbq with arty people that my girlfreind works with, i hate art i think its bull shit ,hence why im going out with a artist :)any one else had their day ruined by forced attendance at social events?

nonk
    Free Member

make a stand mate just say you are expressing yourself.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

An art BBQ with arty people sounds shit man. I feel for you.

Tom83

I’d planned a ride round bedgers today, but instead for the last two hours I’ve been sawing up firewood instead! I normally like to go out early, but my missus decided i was allowed to get up at 6 with my boy, whilst she slept in ’till 8.30, very kind of her!

headfirst
    Free Member

Are they bbq-ing art? That could be fun!

tablesalt
    Free Member

Hear is some of my girlfriends art, its really good…

Click hear

nonk
    Free Member

bottom one is ace.

tablesalt
    Free Member

sadly they look a dull and washed out in such a low res.

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

They kind of remind me of those NASA images of solar systems 🙂

tablesalt
    Free Member

there all done with two plates of glass and ink and a scanner.

tablesalt
    Free Member

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

My last jobbie was more artistic than that lot. The art isnt is producing the images it’s in getting some mug to pay cash for it.

tablesalt
    Free Member

My last jobbie was more artistic than that lot. The art isnt is producing the images it’s in getting some mug to pay cash for it.

Hence why i got to be nice to these **** people. Shes sold quite a few things. were hoping to run a gallery in St Ives next summer, so we can charge artists to display their work and then take a cut on it. 🙂

IanMunro
    Free Member

Once you get there, just do a big poo on the BBQ, declare all art is bullshit, then just leave. All the arty people will be really impressed and you can probably sell the BBQued poo to Charles Satchi for a few million.

tablesalt
    Free Member

then just leave

lol i think thats what my girlfriend would do if i did that 🙂

zokes
    Free Member

I think at this stage in the thread someone usually points out that we require visuals to attest whether said GF is worth missing riding etc….

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

headfirst – Member
    Are they bbq-ing art? That could be fun!
    POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # REPORT-POST

Isn’t that what Hitler did?

Taff
    Free Member

I have just got back from food shopping and am now waiting for my mate to call to let me know he’s home as I offered to go and sort out his garden in his new house… kind of regretting the offer now as I also woke up late

Jamie
    Free Member

Isn’t that what Hitler did?

Godwin says hello.

higgo
    Free Member

I think at this stage in the thread someone usually points out that we require visuals to attest whether said GF is worth missing riding etc….

andyl
    Free Member

paint your genitals lurid colours and go naked. Make an artistic statement.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Come on now, a bbq is a bbq, and not to be sniffed at. And besides, if you’ve been on this forum a while any pretentious guff Malcolm and Cressida come out with shouldn’t trouble you.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

i hate art i think its bull shit

Sadder than you will ever have the capacity to realise. 😕

dogbert
    Free Member

i think my favourite was Rainbow Vomit 1

colournoise

All art is quite useless.

slainte 😉 rob

colournoise

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwvV_WajG4k[/video]

slainte 😀 rob

loddrik
    Free Member

Couldn’t ride today but usually ride 4-5 times a week..?

Tough sh@t. My heart bleeds for you! Try having two kids under 6 and a working wife, a decent ride is a luxury.

Art is pretentious tosh btw…

Duggan

Way too hungover to go out for a ride 😥

tablesalt
    Free Member

was really fun,art not to bad. even made my own!

chakaping
    Free Member

Too sore from Thurs night crash to ride today 🙁

Garage clearout going well though 🙂

hillsplease

I have been mostly having an 0530 start to drive to Otley to take apart a stinking chiller unit in the top floor of a terraced lock up. Getting it out made Rubic’s cube look like a piece of whatsit. Swap ya?

angryratio
    Free Member

Those talking trash about art.. do you include all forms of human expression including music, literature and theatre?

loddrik
    Free Member

‘The lights go on and off….’

I rest my case.

stevewhyte
    Free Member

Couldn’t ride today but usually ride 4-5 times a week..?

Tough sh@t. My heart bleeds for you! Try having two kids under 6 and a working wife, a decent ride is a luxury.

I feel your pain, i did however get out for 20 miles today, first time in 2 weeks!!!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I quite like those! Compliments to your Mrs.

LadyGresley
    Free Member

I’m still trying to work out what those pictures are meant to be?

wrightyson
    Free Member

I once went to an arty farty clique type bar b, they had no **** bread, who has a bar b without bread? Would you like your Angus burger with a dash of rockett and betroot salad? No I want it in a **** cob/barm/bap/roll with some tommy k you pretentious ****! Where’s the bread? How the **** can you have a hot dog without bread you ****? No I don’t want the leek infused sausage with some herbal bollock salad I want one of those long cobs/rolls/barms/baps to stick my sausage in so I can have a hot dog, poncey ****!!

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Not allowed out on bike today :(’ is closed to new replies.