Northwave Celsuis winter boots size 41

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Northwave Celsuis winter boots size 41

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Northwave Celsuis winter boots size 41
  • Northwave Celsius waterproof/goretex winter boots, for spd/mountain bike cleats. Size 41, which in these comes up about the same as everyone else’s size 40, especially if you put wooly socks on. A few more pictures on here: Click me.

These are the “one before last version” with a more rubbery sole and toe studs rather than the disco slipper outsoles of the last two versions. Goretex lined and nice and warm. They do up with laces and then velcro flaps over the top. All those white stripes on the photos are actually silvery reflective strips BTW.

Ill-judged christmas present from me to t’wife: she has always liked sealskinz plus her normal shoes and so has only ever worn these out twice. She has a new bike build to fund so these are for the chop.

Consequently they are in utterly excellent condition: most of the mud washed off, marks to sole, cleat bed and toe studs consistent with having cleats fitted and removed and being ridden on for two winter rides. All 8 screw threads in the cleat plates are consequently in great condition.

New version’s RRP is an astonishing £150, and the cheapest anywhere would seem to be winstanley’s at £120 even for unpopular sizes.

So considering these are an older version but worn twice ever, this should be a fantastic bargain for someone at £65 posted please. Bank transfer or gifty/no fees paypal please: I am a premier member, well known on the proper forum and in real life so I won’t be messing you around. Email in profile.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Northwave Celsuis winter boots size 41’ is closed to new replies.