Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • North East Postal Voters – receive your postal ballot papers yet?
  • chewkw
    Free Member

Folks,

If you are a North East postal voters could you let me know if you have received your postal ballot papers yet?

I am a postal voter but have yet to receive my ballot papers which very odd.

I think something is very fishy here and I just hope I am not turning into a phantom voter where someone is voting on behalf of me.

I need to find out and if there is a coincidence then someone must investigate the matter.

North East is the red army territory so anything can happen …

northshoreniall

Live Newcastle and got it end of last week.

chewkw
    Free Member

I just called the Newcastle city council so they are sending me another set of ballot papers so hopefully to receive them by Tuesday then I need to return them to the council asap before 7 May …

Something is not right here.

I am not surprised to find electoral fraud in red army territory to be honest.

chewkw
    Free Member

Any other postal voting?

andyr
    Free Member

What NSN said.

GrahamS

Yeah NSN+1, got mine last week some time.

WackoAK
    Free Member

Why is that then?

chewkw
    Free Member

WackoAK – Member

Why is that then? [/quote]

GeordieLand the Toon centre.

I am under siege and surround by red army here … 😯

GrahamS

Why is that then?

Something about Zombie Maggots I expect. 🙂

Still planning on casting your vote in with these fine fellows chewkw?

lemonysam
    Free Member

I think I recognise the gormless looking chap on the right

chewkw
    Free Member

GrahamS – Member

Why is that then?

Something about Zombie Maggots I expect.

Still planning on casting your vote in with these fine fellows chewkw?[/quote]

In those days when I voted for the red … the ballot papers arrived nearly two weeks before the election day.

Then I started to vote for the blue … the ballot papers arrived about 1 week or 10 days before the election day.

Then I voted for the purple in the local election … now the ballot papers stop arriving …

The pattern is slowly developing there and I am observing them.

Yes, I am still voting for purple colour just to wind people up.

I think someone is watching me … 😯

I am going to prove to everyone that zombie maggots exist!

Someone is playing dirty here by committing electoral fraud so I am going to wait to see if I will get my ballot papers by Tuesday to prove a point.

If the ballot papers still not arrive by Tuesday then I think I might have uncovered something here.

😯

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘North East Postal Voters – receive your postal ballot papers yet?’ is closed to new replies.