Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Norrona Customer Service.
  • kendonagasaki

I thought I would share this as it’s nice to have some news of great customer service.
    I bought a Norrona Bitihorn Dri 1 jacket towards the end of 2012 and have enjoyed many wet rides, whilst keeping drier than any other jacket I have owned before.
    Unfortunately I recently noticed that the thread below the LH chest pocket had started to unravel, so I contacted them direct to ask if they could repair it under their 5 year warranty.
    So basically after a few photos being sent, they offered to replace the jacket with a new one, which I have just received.
    All sorted within a 3 week period, so if anybody is in the market for a lightweight waterproof outer, then I strongly recommend the Bitihorn. 🙂

legend
    Free Member

The missus (who never pays full price for anything) got them to replace a ski jacket that had faded after a couple of years. New jacket given, and got to keep the old one!

matt_outandabout

The prices they charge, you could buy three decent other jackets… 😉

kendonagasaki

[New jacket given, and got to keep the old one!]
    That was never going to happen for me as I had to send them a photo of the jacket cut up into at least 3 pieces.

[The prices they charge, you could buy three decent other jackets]
    A good point well made Matt, but I did get the original in an end of season clearance sale from a shop in Aviemore.

justatheory
    Free Member

I caught the pocket liner of my Norrona ski jacket in the zip. I thought I’d be cheeky and argue excess liner made this inevitable. Snow and Rock sent it back to them and they replaced it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Norrona Customer Service.’ is closed to new replies.